“Bring your harem”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2013

The Oven is from Italy the recipe fourth-generation bakers from Iraq. We had the family feast $15 a person so worth it!

Apparently the schawrma is the hot item because it's cheap -seriously -order the platter it is amazing you will feel like you have gone to the Middle East.
Olive oil is amazing (we were drinking it) the waitstaff is fantastic. If you're on the Atkins -diet or tend to impress your friends of how little you eat at dinner -don't come here. Meals are served family style -enjoy your family, the conversation and just plain good food. The food is so stuffed with fresh herbs and vegetables you would be hard-pressed to find a bad fat

Baba ghanouj didn't taste like snot, amazing. the tabbouleh was perfectly balanced and the hummus oh so creamy!

The only thing missing are the divans to recline on after you inhaled everything :)

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Found Sultan's Place through Trip Advisor. Everyone in our party of four found that the food was fantastic and the service was speedy, friendly and accurate. We started out our meal with a combo Hommous/Baba Gahannouge. Fantastic and served with just baked pita. Not sure that this dish could have been any better. The Tabbouli salad was made with obviously very fresh parsley and had just the right combo of ingredients/flavors. Entrees were equally excellent. The bill? A very reasonable $16/person, inclusive of tax & tip. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I love shwarma and I came across this place the other and had to give it a try. I was really good and what I expected when I order chicken shwarma. Great portions and a very good price. I hope to make it out there again soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

I love the fatoush and it rarely disappoints, however, I have noticed that it is getting smaller lately. Other dishes are good as well, especially meals to share. By far, the best middle eastern restaurant in the area. I noticed that other reviewers have mentioned that there are better restaurants in SE MI, true, but for the area, Sultans remains consistently heads above the rest.

1  Thank Chanah75
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I have always had good meals here. If they served alcohol my husband and I would eat here more often. The bill for a dinner is usually about the same as what we pay when we have dinner and drinks. The wait staff is always pleasant. We have had visits where we have received very little attention and had long waits. We have enjoyed all the foods we have tried.

1  Thank Anne K