One of the worst place in the world. I ordered a chef salad today an found a cashew shell, lots of hair and worst of all a HAIR TIE with hair in it. I can't imagine the other things that are in the salad that I can't see like body fluids ect. I called the manager and he laughed at me as if it was a joke. I will never go back there and I suggest you never go unless you want to waste money on ingesting terribly disgusting food.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.