“Worst place in the world, I found a cashew shell, hair and HAIR TIE. Manager found it funny.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Bell's Greek Pizza

Bell's Greek Pizza
Ranked #27 of 201 Restaurants in East Lansing
Cuisines: Pizza, Greek
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: Locally-owned and operated, Bell's Greek Pizza offers a variety of delicious pizza, grinders, pasta, and more, all at an affordable price. Our tried-and-true menu offers all of the classics, as well as meals that are unique to Bell's. From baked spaghetti to our hot oven grinders and wraps, there's sure to be something for everyone at Bell's! We offer take-out, delivery, and catering services for large or small parties. We also accept Spartan Cash since we're moments away from the university! While faces have changed, we still offer the same great food since 1967, so stop by to study, catch up with friends, or just enjoy a wonderful meal in a welcoming atmosphere. We're looking forward to serving you at Bell's Greek Pizza.
East lansing
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

One of the worst place in the world. I ordered a chef salad today an found a cashew shell, lots of hair and worst of all a HAIR TIE with hair in it. I can't imagine the other things that are in the salad that I can't see like body fluids ect. I called the manager and he laughed at me as if it was a joke. I will never go back there and I suggest you never go unless you want to waste money on ingesting terribly disgusting food.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Pandabear1987

East Lansing, Michigan
“Slices of variety”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Great little restaurant near campus and hotel. Nice menu, reasonable prices, delivery and pick up available.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank srainone
Midwest
“Avoid their "Greek" food”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Had a gyro today - well, I would call it a "lettuce gyro" since that is primarily what it contained. The proprietor referred to it as a "special gyro" (for me?) and I found it included exactly THREE (3) pieces of that preformed pressed mystery meat you can get at the grocers. The rest was basically lettuce, some tomato, and the sauce. Overall very tasteless, nearly meatless, and disappointing.

Also had a "Greek" salad containing 1 cucumber slice, 1 olive, 1 onion slice and a few crumbles of feta. Mostly, this was just iceberg lettuce as well.

So how much was my "lettuce special" meal with a drink? Nearly $10. You gotta be kidding me. I also had to wait nearly 15 minutes for my "special" gyro - hmmm. Guess the mystery meat was frozen or something?

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Snow D
Lansing MI
“Good spot for pizza”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Bell's has one of the most interesting and tasty pizza's you ever have. Don't let the paper plates and plastic ware fool you. The pizza is great.

Visited August 2012
Okemos, Michigan
“Grab and Run”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

This is a great place to grab a slice of pizza on the run. Always lots of great choices and you're in and out fast with a delicious slice to enjoy. Much tastier than fast food! Friendly staff, too.

• Visited February 2013