“Can I re-review?Things do change!”
Review of Darb's Patio

Darb's Patio
Ranked #17 of 22 Restaurants in Eaton Rapids
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
“Can I re-review?Things do change!”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Recently revisited the local watering hole Darb's in ER. The menu hasn't changed but maybe the food preparer has. The menu always sounded good, but when the food arrived it was disappointing, usually waaaay too salty, undercooked, overcooked, greasy, not so good bar food.
So when my husband and I lunched there a few days ago I was happy to have had a good wrap and he just an appetizer of potato skins that were very good. Service was very good, beer was cold. The wrap was made from one of their salads: walnuts, spinach, bleu cheese, chicken and a vinagrette. They had run out of their "regular" potato skins (I assume this means frozen from a food supplier) and made "their own". They were good!
They have specials everyday and some of the soups are quite satisfying.

• Visited January 2013

“Extremely POOR service!!”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Very slow service. Had to ask 3 different waitresses if they were ours. Waited forever our drinks and to order. Our food came after sitting in the kitchen window for many minutes, and big shocker, it was cold plus half was forgotten to be ordredby the waitress... Waitress apologized for "being busy" even tho there were atleast 5 of them working... When we asked two waitresses simple questions about the menu neither one knew... POOR ESTABLISHMENT!!!

1 Thank Brookeve
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
“Average Bar Food”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

The menu is extensive though I imagine not much is made from scratch. Their huge calzones can feed two and their pizza is pretty good. It's the only thing that can pass as a date night bar in Eaton Rapids. Big tables so you can put lots of people together for TGIF days. They have a pool table. I have put a decent meal together tho just from sides so I could avoid the 'everything comes with fries' deal. About 8 or 9 salads, too.

• Visited February 2012
“Walked out.”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

My son and I went to Darbs for dinner at 5:15 pm half the tables had reserved signs on them for 6:00pm. The server told us we could not sit at any of them. Mind you it's 5:15 and nobody was there yet! A nice man sitting with some friends said we could sit with him and his friends. He was at one of the tables reserved so he had to leave by 6:00 also. A booth opened up so we toolk that but the server was no where to be found. So we left and went to the other place in town and had a great dinner.

2 Thank smoke-eater43
“Best inside city”
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I have ate breakfast here as well as lunch. Good food, prices are better than most. Service could be a little better sometimes, but have had an overall good experience. This place is under new management and has improved right along. I wouldn't hesitate to take anyone there for a meal or a drink.