“Outstanding Breakfast in Elk Rapids”
Review of Harbor Cafe'

Harbor Cafe'
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Elk Rapids
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2013

In Elk Rapids early? Head straight to the Harbor Cafe. The food is incredible and nicely priced. Egg dishes and pancakes are great choices. Watch for special pancakes like cinnamon etc. YUM!

2  Thank mstephens7

Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

True home- style breakfast and lunch in a cafe that has real small town hospitality. The food is delicious and a good value. Don't forget to tip the chef and ring the Harbor bell!

1  Thank cknoppow
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Many of the places we've visited in Elk Rapids over the past thirty years are no longer around. Our last visit was over ten years ago. Would the Harbor Cafe still be there? We were happy to find on our Michigan vacation that is is still there; mostly unchanged. We (a group of nine) stopped by after church on a Sunday in July. The place is small so we were concerned there would be a long wait as it is a popular eatery. We had a little wait but it is a pleasant spot and worth the wait. We all had breakfast, my wife had the farmers omelette and I had the River Street omelette and we split a short stack. There are a lot of options for food, it's fresh and hot. The service is great - frequent checks, coffee refills in a friendly and genuine way. We're still on Torch Lake so we plan on stopping by again.

Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

I had the Farmer's omelet just before they closed. It was VERY good! My companions had burgers - good, too, but only a handful of fries came with the plate. I'd definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

This is my favorite stop in the Elk Rapids area for breakfast! Great food, SUPER friendly owners and staff. I highly recommend!