“Good Italian Eats”

Crispigna's Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 64 Restaurants in Escanaba
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Nice place for Italian food. Love their Margherita Pizza, it's perfect. Not too greasy, awesome crust, yum. Pasta is OK, it was overcooked the one time I had it...and I like my pasta al dente. Sauces are amazing.

1  Thank Jenna S
There are newer reviews for Crispigna's Restaurant

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was taken to this restaurant by relatives that live in the Escanaba area. We were there later at night but it was still a busy place. After a brief wait in the bar we were seated. The menu is pretty extensive and between us we ordered a variety of their offerings. We all enjoyed our meals. I thought the cost was very reasonable for the quality and quantity of the food. The next time I am in Escanaba I will be sure to visit here again.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Haven't been to this so called restaurant in 3-4 years. Now I know why. We ordered Penne Carbonara and baked Cannoli with meat sauce. Cannoli was sent back because it was refrigerator cold in the middle. The Carbonara had half raw extremely strong onions in it. Garlic toast was a little larger than a crouton and was cold. You would have thought it was a crouton. The Cannoli never did make it back to our table. The home made Italian dressing for the salad was very, very salty. Waitress never checked back with us after we sent the Cannoli back until she came to tell us it would be a few more minutes before it would be out. At that time we told her not to bother. She then tried to buy us off with a to go box for the food that didn't make it to the table and a "free" desert. The water was quenching though. Finally a manager came to the table, apologized and comp'd the bill. This was on a Thursday at 5:30 with 3 other tables. I would hate to see it on a Fri/Sat night.

1  Thank TRP21
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The staff is very friendly and attentive. The food is delish and even my 9 year old son loves going here, he especially loves the table bread and the herbed butter it comes with! We have never had a bad experience and try to visit here often!

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Took three out-of-town guests to dinner. Two had baked Ziti one sausage & peppers, one chicken ceasar wrap. Food was good, hot, flavorful. Antipasto salad also excellent. Service quite good. Had to wait 20min for table on Sat evening, but no problem. Try not to be seated near front door or you will freeze on a cold night when patrons come & go.