“AWESOME!!!”
Review of Petit Four Pastry

Petit Four Pastry
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Essexville
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I ordered my wedding cake from Petit4Pastry and I could not have been happier with the way it turned out! The flavor options were endless, the cake was beautiful and SO delicious!!! My husband and I actually went to great lengths to first over order cake to be sure that we would have some leftover AND then...flew that extra cake from MI to Germany, where my husband is stationed! We froze it as soon as we could and have been eating off of it since! Even having been flown a few hundred miles and frozen, it's just as amazing as it was when we first ordered it. When I'm back in MI, I also look very much forward to having dinner at a local restaurant...just for dessert, they just so happen to offer slices of cake from Petit4!!! Not only are the cakes amazing, but the owners and staff are truly wonderful as well. Everyone I met was so kind and helpful and were very focused on my needs as far as my wedding cake was concerned. Whenever I went into the bakery, I was treated like I was an old friend. I really couldn't say enough good things are Petit4Pastry!

2  Thank DessertCrazy

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Pastries at Petit Four are wonderful, tasty, and reasonably priced. Want something special? Petit Four is the place to go.

1  Thank JPenney
Reviewed 11 August 2012

The selection of cake flavors and fillings was vast. The cake was moist and the final appearance very professional.

1  Thank HobieAllan