“Downtown Farmington's jewel!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Dominic always ensures a delicious Italian meal ... Good value, delightful to sit outside under the canopy, weather permitting. Don't miss the tasty minestrone tasty all year long!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Family owned, family run,the cook is owners son! Place should Be jammed! Reasonable prices for great food,friendly
Service. Homemade pasta and sauce! Homemade whole wheat pasta! Great sauce. Everything we see looks great.
I rate 4 stars, with 2star prices. Good wine list not large, but good choices at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

Went here a few years ago and it was excellent. Just stopped in and was really disappointed. Soup was cold and food was microwaved. Pass on this place.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Went with a party of 6 last evening. Were seated immediately at a table that was preset. All ordered different entrees. Some split the order. The waiter was very attentive. Bread was served almost immediately. Water glasses were refilled. Food was excellent. Dishes were split in the kitchen. Presentation was very nice. And of course delicious. I had the eggplant parmeasan. Very tasty. One set of friends had mushroom ravioli. They said it was very good. My husband had spaggettie and meatballs and "ate it all up". Nice atmosphere, great food for reasonable prices, and great service. A very pleasant experience over all.

1  Thank Computernana
Reviewed 10 April 2013

This a bit long. Bear with me.
- This was going to be a celebration of my husband’s 6th month anniversary in remission and his birthday. And it was Sweetest Day. So I made reservations in person a few days in advance because I wanted a particular booth.
- When we arrived, the place was packed. We were told it would be 20 minutes for a table. The owner who was rude and very loud told us reservations don’t matter, because it is “all timing”. When we were seated at a table that was not what I asked for, I asked him to check the reservation list for the booth we asked for. He again was rude and told us he was in the restaurant business for over 20 years and we weren’t, and this is how restaurants are run. 10 minutes later, he seated another couple at the booth we asked for.
- We got bread and water and nothing else the first 20 minutes we were there. This is a very small restaurant and it was packed with people waiting for a table. There were 3 parties of 12 or more, so we knew we were in trouble.
- After another 10 minutes, our waitress took our order and brought salads another 10 minutes later. An hour so far, for just bread and salad.
- People who came in long after us got their meals and were gone while we waited and waited and waited. Never saw our waitress. Finally I caught the owner’s attention and asked what was taking so long. I was stunned into silence when he yelled at me, literally, screaming at me, that he was tired of my complaining and that we should have known it was going to be busy. I was so shocked I could barely breathe. My poor husband hung his head. He was in tears. This was supposed to be a celebration of life and happiness, now ruined by this jerk of an owner who treats his customers like dirt.
- Blinking back tears, I just wanted to leave. Our waitress finally showed up, (now 2 hours into it) and served us entrees we didn’t order. As she whisked the wrong dishes off our table, Mr. Jerk Owner plopped down our meals. Neither of us could eat. My husband ate a couple of bites. I asked another waiter for boxes. We packed up our food and put $50 on the table. We didn’t want to wait even longer for the check.
- As we were walking out, Mr. Jerk runs after us, yelling that the food is on the house tonight. We kept on walking. We will never, ever return. Anyone who berates and yells at customers who can spend their hard-earned money anywhere else, should be publicly vilified for his shameful and inexcusable behavior.

4  Thank gracet925