“My property was stolen and no wants to contact me back!!!!!!”

Motel 6 Detroit N.W. - Farmington Hills
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Farmington Hills
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I have been to this location multiple times. I accidentally left my property behind. The same day i left my bracelet i went back that evening and it was magically gone. I have been on top of it and im not getting a call back at all. I had to call the 1800 number twice and now im waiting on response to a simple question that i have not been called back about.To take someones property and comeback the same day and its gone is ridiculous. If i dont get my bracelet back I will not go to that location again. Go at your own risk...... I'll be filing a police report.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Rhiyan W

Reviewed 23 June 2012

I have stayed her for about 2 months because my house was getting done. I can't go wrong with the price it was $199.99 plus tax and i felt like this was my second home. around June 13th the new ownership started and let me say they were very nice people and really look like their about change many things around here since I have been here with the new owners they have made the place look a lot better and service much better then the old corporate owners. After a while i was talking to the family and they were telling me many things about what they are remodeling around the motel real soon. I feel like this place is gonna be real nice in future...

Room Tip: I recommend the front side bottom floor when waking up the sun is all on you and going outside feels...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Jonathon A
Reviewed 3 April 2012

My husband has stayed here regularly over the past several years visiting his late aunt. When it was time to attend her funeral we stayed here. it was a friendly place. Our room had a handicap ramp from the parking lot. The room was spotless. No frills but a larger room than I expected. Really good value.

Room Tip: ask for a room near a handicap parking spot if you are disabled.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MississaugaTEACHER
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I've always liked Motel 6 for its value and this one is no exception with a $37.22 room rate including tax. The motel was close to downtown Northville and Northville Downs. The room and bathroom were clean and the exterior of the hotel was in good shape. However, there was a distinct smoky odor even though we were in a non-smoking room. It was not overpowering, but you never know what kind of carcinogens you are breathing in. Plus the motel was very noisy. Every time someone in an adjacent room turned on the faucet or flushed the toilet I could hear it :(

Overall, if you don't mind noise then this is a good deal. Otherwise you may want to check out quieter, more expensive motels elsewhere.

Room Tip: If you're a non-smoker, you may want to ask to inspect a room before checking in.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Rabscuttle02
Reviewed 27 January 2010

I have stayed at this location 4 maybe 5 times since 2000. It is convenient to my work area at the time I was there as it was centrally located for my assignments. The value was excellent as I don't always have work. I also have to mention it was always clean, (or I wouldn't have stayed again), and the service was always above average. The lady that was there in 2000 was also there in 2002 when I was there again and remembered me as I had stayed almost 2 months in 2000. I would highly recommend this Motel 6 to those looking for value and a clean place to stay. Family style restaurants as well as fast food are easily accessible by foot and or short drive to others.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2010

The Motel ^ was reasonably clean and clerk was nice. My only complaint at all was that there were several handicapped parking spots around the area of my room, and I had to park about 3 rooms down from mine. I had my dogs with me and left them in the van and would have liked the van close where I could see it from my room. I understand the handicapped parking, but at other motels I have stayed at, they were in front of the handicapped rooms, as they should be. But at this particular motel, it was in front of other rooms as well.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2009

It's just your average Motel 6, bed okay, lamps, tv, pictures all nailed down. It's clean and could use newer warmer blankets but it's a budget motel - you're not paying Marriott prices. The front office staff here is FANTASTIC - they are so helpful and considerate. I'm handicapped and haven't been treated and help this nicely at top of the line hotels.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington Hills
Red Roof Inn Farmington Hills
Red Roof Inn Farmington Hills
#7 of 13 in Farmington Hills
Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Farmington Hills
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detro...
#2 of 13 in Farmington Hills
Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi
Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Nov...
#8 of 13 in Farmington Hills
4 mi away
Comfort Inn Farmington Hills
Comfort Inn Farmington Hills
#6 of 13 in Farmington Hills
Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmington Hills
Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmingto...
#3 of 13 in Farmington Hills

Been to Motel 6 Detroit N.W. - Farmington Hills? Share your experiences!