“a family staple”

Thai Peppers Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 21 April 2014

this is a "family hot spot"...we love dining at thai peppers. the food is excellent: the service, very friendly.

1  Thank John K

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I read the reviews on here, figured I would give it a whirl since it's only a mile from the Oakland WSU campus and I like the idea of having a few dinner spots before class every week. I tried their veggie spring roll, that was the best thing there, the fried rice was very plain, not as good as what I have made at home with my BF or gotten at Bangkok 96 (Dearborn Heights) or Little Tree (Royal Oak). The Tom Yum was great in that there was a ton of vegetables since I don't eat meat, but the broth was lack luster and didn't have much going on.

If I am ever in a pinch I would only return for the spring rolls, but would rather opt to pick up from BK 96 every time so long as my schedule permits.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I heard about this place from a friend and had to try it as I love Thai food. It has a typical store front but inside it is a very comfortable pleasant place for dining. The food was very, very good and spiced just the way I like it. Also the service was excellent and the price moderate. If I didn't live so far away I would go here quite often.

Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

We were in the mood of Thai and saw this restaurant here on tripadvisor. When we saw the restaurant from the outside we were a little doubtful about going in, but we are so glad we went in. The food is just great, perfectly cooked, fast and friendly service. I ha the fried Duck and it was superb! It is now one of our favorite restaurants!

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I ordered a mixed veggie curry.. Is is so spicy as I ordered it HOT... The spring roll is one of the best I ever had... Worth visiting...