“just drinks”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Plymouth, Minnesota
“just drinks”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We came in for a quiet drink at 9:00 with out of town guests. They have a very nice bar and a good Scotch list. nicely priced and a friendly wait staff. While I didn't taste it myself the cousins said this was some excellent pizza!

Visited May 2014

• Hebrew first
Seattle, WA
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The family members who took us here (a husband and wife) both recollected the old, original Buddy's in Hamtramck from their childhood and brought my family and I to this location with fond memories.

We had a big greek salad for the table. My family (two small kids) shared an 8-square, pepperoni pizza and our two hosts shared a healthy-style pizza (I can't recall the name) with a multi-grain, thin crust.

I thought our pizza was outstanding. A saucy, thick crust, square pizza. Not Chicago-style, but thick. Loved the crust and the sauce.

It was busy and crowded and the wait was a touch longer than I'd hoped, but the service was very good. If I lived there, I'm sure I'd go very frequently.

• Visited May 2014
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“One of the Best Pizzas in the Area”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been going to Buddy's for Pizza since I was a child. Generally we have take out from this one about once a month. We primarily get the Pizza but also have had salads. Always good and fresh. Now have many different and speciality toppings. We generally get the pepperoni or the cheese. The Hawaiian pizza is also good. I have eaten in only a few times and it is generally a friendly and happy place.

• Visited March 2014
Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States
“Always good food and great service”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is one of the best places's to eat for pizza, salad and just about everything else that they have on the menu. Their staff is very attentive and friendly. We go here at least once a month it is that good. You will never have a bad meal here.

• Visited March 2014
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“There are two meanings to the word "institution"....”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Buddys is so popular it can get crazy there, especially on weekend evenings. That being said the pizza is indeed excellent and the wait staff really tries to deliver good service. They're especially good with meeting children's needs. If you're not averse to somewhat cramped seating, it's a "must visit" in Farmington Hills.

Tip: There's a "back entrance" to the parking lot on Middlebelt just north of Northwestern Highway. You may go all the end of the parking lot to park because that's where the entrance is.

• Visited December 2013