“Great food, atmosphere, and service”

Ristorante Cafe Cortina
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Great food, atmosphere, and service”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've been here a few times and never been dissapointed. The food is excellent and the atmosphere and service match. It I'd a little bit tucked away on 10 mile rd, but worth finding and experiencing.

• Visited February 2014

“Expensive but worth it”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

A bit pricey but the atmosphere, varied menu and the waitstaff make it all worthwhile. We went a few times over the last couple of years and always were impressed.

• Visited April 2013
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Great food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Despite it's high prices, I love going to Café Cortina. Good food, great service. My father first took me there many years ago.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank twidgetbeth
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We have been to Cafe Cortina several times over the years and have found it to be an excellent restaurant for the most part. Tonight was aweful and disappointing. First of all, the restaurant was almost empty and a man was in the private room behind the fireplace YELLING on his cell phone. We mentioned our displeasure and the wait staff offered to move us. We moved and fortunately the man stopped his cell conversation soon after ... we could still hear him across the restaurant. The wine we ordered and received was excellent; the salad was wilted and looked and tasted OLD; We ordered dinner and what was listed on the menu was different than we got... my dish was suppose to have asparagus and had green beans instead; Green beans were awful; My husband ordered short ribs and got what looked like ossa buco (over cooked); when he asked about the short ribs, the waiter did not really even react that the dish was NOT SHORT RIBS; I mentioned about the green beans instead of asparagus on my dish and the waiter said he had told me i had a choice on vegetables (i was never told anything of the sort). No problem with green beans or ossa buco but why would a restaurant of this caliber think they can just put on the plate whatever they want and serve OLD WILTY BROWN ROMAINE LETTUCE SALAD...... and treat us like we don't know the difference anyways..... We happen to know the difference, have come to Cafe Cortina many times in the past but WILL NOT BE RETURNING.... not sure CAFE CORTINA will be in business long at the way it is looking. We were there about 4-6 weeks ago on a Weekend night and the place was empty by 8:00pm.... not a good sign and their days are numbered if you ask me. I will NOT be recommending Cafe Cortina to anyone......

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Mjdenes
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Cortina is still one of the best!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The wonderful atmosphere, very attentive service and superb food have been consistent for over two decades. The tables near the fireplace are cozy - especially during the cool Michigan winters.

One staple on the menu is the lasagna - with white northern Italian sauce - better than mom used to make - unless she was from northern Italy.

• Visited December 2013