“Loved this little place”
Review of Biggby Coffee - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Biggby Coffee
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Stopped there today. Just wanted to get some soda. Place was spotless. Super clean. There is some kind of a delicious smell in the air. Maybe marshmallow or something. I asked the lady at the counter if they have fountain soda. She apologized and said that they only have bottles. I asked if she would give me a cup of ice with it and she did. She scanned my Biggby card and let me know how many points I got. I only bought a bottle of pepsi, but she really made me feel like my business was valued. Atmosphere was very pleasant. Biggby has great cofee and specialty drinks. I recommend to sign for emails and get a Biggby card (You'll get coupons and free birhday drink).

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We love this place. Its pretty expensive, but their are always coupons to help that out. The only down fall is that on holidays they say that will be open and when you drive there you find out that they are not.