“Very good for the money”

Antonio's Cucina Italiana
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Very good for the money”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Antonio's Cucina Italiana

We’ve eaten here many times and have always enjoyed it.
A family style restaurant with service that is fast, friendly and focused.
The food is plentiful, reasonably priced and tasty by American standards for Italian. Now I’m not saying that it has great Italian food, only that we’ve enjoyed it, actually even better then some of the Italian restaurants we visited while in Italy. We used to eat at another Italian restaurant in Farmington Hills that has been there for years but after trying this place we never wanted to go back there again. Try it.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank colormeelmo

Michigan
“cheese and salt”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Heavy on the cheese, salty sauces. The house specialty sauce is very salty and thick. Not my favorite, but they have a following.

Detroit, Michigan
“I LOVE THIS PLACE!!”
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Ok, its not the most beautiful restaurant in the world! But what it doesnt have in ambience, it more than makes up for in food quality and value! I went here for the 1st time a few years ago and happened to decide to order the Gnocchi alla Rita, supposedly one of their specialties, and I have craved it ever since! Its something that every few months I'll get a taste for it and I'll have to go back. Dont get me wrong, everything else I've ever tried from Antonios I've loved. I love the Polenta also. But that Gnocchi alla Rita is as good as it gets to me! I love this place!

• Visited November 2011
Auburn Hills, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awsome, delicious homemade pasta”
Reviewed 22 November 2011

What it lacks in ambience it more than makes up for it with deliscious homemade pastas,great sauces and friendly service at reasonable prices. A hidden gem! The spaghetti ala Stuart is a favorite. Highly recommended!

• Visited October 2011
“the chicken soup was.....campbells chicken noodle with pastini...hilarious.”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

went to dinner at antonios and waitress was great............but the food.....well, the bread was great and the mushrooms(stuffed).....but the soup and the spagetti was HORRIBLE. The chicken soup with pastini was CAMPBELLS chicken noodle with their own chicken and pastini put in it.......It was hilarious......I cant believe a restaurant would sabatoge their own place by doing that..........come on people at least use SWANSONS chicken broth if that what you are going to do.......the alfredo w clam sauce.....BAD........my advice: Get a new cook and manager............................wont go there again.

Visited September 2011