“Second time at this hotel”

Comfort Inn Farmington Hills
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Farmington Hills
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We stay at this hotel whenever we travel to the area and we love it. The staff is always great and the rooms are perfect!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JasonFawaz

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I have stayed at Comfort Inn over 20 times in last 6 months on company project. Price is great. Staff is wonderful. They serve hot breakfast buffet. I really enjoyed it.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank roberta m
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Stayed again over Thanksgiving weekend at this hotel. Spent 4 nights in room 241 and each time checking for signs of any kind of bed bugs before getting into bed (which I do at all hotels) and each night no evidence of any bugs. Today we checked out early to catch our flight and a bed bug was on my pillow. I reported it to the desk clerk working very early and her only comment was "nasty". Now I have to take many precautions and hope one them did not hitchhike home in our clothes or suitcases. I have to quarantine my suitcase outside in the freezing garage to hopefully kill any that might have attached to it. I'm washing everything in the suitcase and hoping for the best. I have written many many reviews and this is the first time I have witnessed a beg bug and feel really horrible that we have to go through this. I hope the hotel takes my report seriously and contacts the proper exterminators to rid themselves of this terrible problem. It was a very disppointing ending to an otherwise comfortable stay I'm sorry to say.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
15  Thank PlanetR
comfortinnfh, Owner at Comfort Inn Farmington Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Dear Traveler,
Our hotel has strong guidance when it comes to any type of insects in our guest rooms as well for our public areas and rest of the hotel. All guest rooms are checked by hotel employees and hotel managers on a daily basis. At the same time as our other hotels in the area, we have a long term contract with professional Pest control company that comes and inspects our rooms on a weekly basis. We have never experienced any issues in the past or present from room 241, and same room has been professionally checked and rented many times after November 2011 with no issues.
Please call our hotel directly, if you have any other questions or concerns about our Comfort Inn.
Hotel Management

Reviewed 23 October 2011

The hotel is old but in a very good shape. It’s clean, cozy, and well equipped. My room was big and well furnished. The same I can say about the rest of hotel. I really enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank RaimondsD
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Nice, clean room and friendly staff. What more could you ask for? I highly recommend this hotel for corporate or leisure travelers!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank JasonFawaz
Reviewed 4 November 2010

Room was not huge, but for one night it was fine. It was very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Got a great night sleep. Furnishing could be cleaner, new carpet in the hallways, but for the $60/night we paid it was fine. Breakfast was ok nothing special, but it's included in the price. Definitely a bargain if you find yourself in this area.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PlanetR
Reviewed 24 September 2009

I have stayed here several times. Staff is very nice. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast adequate. includes waffle maker and hard boiled eggs. Juice is watery and husband says coffee is not very good. Large common meeting area with wi-fi. Good internet price.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple