“Great service and staff!”

Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Farmington Hills
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great service and staff!”
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Sam at the front desk was very pleasant and welcoming. my room was very clean. Breakfast was memorable with the smiling faces on the nice young lady's faces who were working, Tasha and Reema. I had breakfast 4 days in a row and all 4 days I was treated very nicely, although the food was OK I still ate there. Thanks Holiday Inn I will defiantly stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank rvs123

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 25 May 2011

Was referred to this hotel via Nationwide Hospitality Inc. because they work in conjunction with Delta in getting discounts on their rooms when they have "distressed passengers." Well I get to the hotel and Sam refuses to honor the quote that was given to me by Nationwide Hospitality. The room wasn't clean. I used the bathroom and looked in the tub which was filled with blond hair in the drain, needless to say that I didn't get to wash before I left. It was so rushed the next morning that I forgot to get a receipt from Sam and now I'm terrified after reading the prior posts at what I might have been charged!! I travel for a living and will NEVER, EVER stay at a Holiday Inn again!! This is the suckiest hotel I have EVER stayed at!!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Aljahnay
Burlington, Canada
Reviewed 21 March 2011

We stayed for 4 nights and the staff were all very friendly and co-operative.
The rooms are clean and quite.
The kids enjoed the stay and felt very comfortable.
Nice lobby with internet stations, I was able to print few pages for no charge.
Thank you : Sam, Aswan and Zina ( the front desk) for the nice treatment you gave us.

The Calotti's from Burlington, Ontario.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank mahanaief
Reviewed 16 March 2011

I have been in the hotel business for over 15 years and I travel all the time not only for business but for pleasure as well. I have been in and out of more hotels then I would like to admit. This hotel is by far the cleaniest hotel I have ever stayed in. From the charming curb appeal to the beauty of the lobby everything is appointed beautifully. The staff is second to none from check in to check out and every point in between the experience was awesome. I would recommand this hotel to family and friends. Whether social or business this is a must see hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Deborah B
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 23 February 2011

Absolutely loved this hotel. It was so much fun. As a Priority Club Guest I recieved a drink coupon for a free drink during the Manager's reception. Another guest got to spin the PC wheel where he had to do a shot for 1,000 PC points. All the guests had a great time watching this. I did dine in the resturant "Red Lion" and the food was incredible for 'hotel food'. I really couldn't believe it. The rooms were huge. The staff was very friendly and helpful. What an awesome stay!!!!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Georgia035
Howard, South Dakota
Reviewed 22 February 2011

I have stayed here before and it was OK this time the halls were full of noisy people. Yes i know the hotel can't control the actions of their guest but they should have at least tried.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank janicegalbraith
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Reviewed 16 February 2011

I saw a price online of $81 for 1 night stay, I did not make the reservation opting to book the room in person, the counter person told me that the rates are $109, I told him about the online price and told him i would book it online, he told me the price was increased online as well and that it was customary and non negotiable to increase the room rates after 6:00 pm. I believed him and put my mobile device away and payed the new price of $109, after checking in I got out my laptop and checked the price online it was still $81, this in fact was still a valid price as one of my colleagues booked an identical room at the $81. So I was scammed into paying a 34% premium for interacting with the counter person instead of booking online.

2 weeks after my stay I checked my account balance and there was a charge of $269 from holiday inn on my account, I was ripped off by this place. I will dispute the charge and hopefully win butt what a hassle.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank bigpiping
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington Hills
Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Farmington Hills
Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit F...
#1 of 12 in Farmington Hills
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Farmington Hills
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detro...
#2 of 12 in Farmington Hills
Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi
Red Roof Inn Farmington Hills
Red Roof Inn Farmington Hills
#8 of 12 in Farmington Hills

Been to Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi? Share your experiences!