“friendly stay”

Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Farmington Hills
“friendly stay”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I visit this inn 4 times a month its clean, friendly, what impressed me was the manager cleaning the snow off the guest cars this is the place to be if you need a place away from home.

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank klw7578

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 16 January 2012

The location was great being right off the highway, however, I was not satisfied with the hotel. Kids were developing a rash from swimming in the pool. The hallways and elevators were not clean. I have a mild allergy to dust and mold and had a scratchy throat after spending time in my room. I would be fine after being out of the room for a couple hours. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2012
Clinton IL
Reviewed 1 November 2011

My family and I stayed at this location last weekend and were very unhappy. We were awakended at 3:30 a.m. with a fight going on in the hallway. The hotel shuttle buses had just returned with a group of intoxicated people that proceeded to have a physical fight outside our door. We phoned the front desk several times but were unable to get an answer. I voiced my unhappiness with the front desk the following morning but was told to speak to the manager which I did and received no response or price adjustment. We had to drive 7 hours the next day to return to our home with only 3 hours of sleep which is ridiculous when you pay at least $130 per night to stay there. I could see this happening at a $39.95 a night hotel but this was ridiculous! Needless to say we will never ever stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Grimsby, Canada
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Stay for business at this hotel often, always clean, good front desk, good location, lots of restaurants etc within a few kilometers

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank dgm999
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Sam at the front desk was very pleasant and welcoming. my room was very clean. Breakfast was memorable with the smiling faces on the nice young lady's faces who were working, Tasha and Reema. I had breakfast 4 days in a row and all 4 days I was treated very nicely, although the food was OK I still ate there. Thanks Holiday Inn I will defiantly stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank rvs123
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 25 May 2011

Was referred to this hotel via Nationwide Hospitality Inc. because they work in conjunction with Delta in getting discounts on their rooms when they have "distressed passengers." Well I get to the hotel and Sam refuses to honor the quote that was given to me by Nationwide Hospitality. The room wasn't clean. I used the bathroom and looked in the tub which was filled with blond hair in the drain, needless to say that I didn't get to wash before I left. It was so rushed the next morning that I forgot to get a receipt from Sam and now I'm terrified after reading the prior posts at what I might have been charged!! I travel for a living and will NEVER, EVER stay at a Holiday Inn again!! This is the suckiest hotel I have EVER stayed at!!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel