“Great stay!”

Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Farmington Hills
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I was in town on business and stayed at the Holiday Inn on Grand River. The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. They had friendly breakfast staff, and though it was busy there was plenty of food available for me to have all I needed. The facility seems recently updated. This hotel is worth checking out if you're in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Michael S
david e, General Manager at Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

So glad you enjoyed our breakfast. We take alot of pride in our breakfast buffet and the service along with it. We just purchased a conveyor toaster to even better the experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Very nice clean hotel. Rooms very spacious, quiet, clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and gave great service. The restaurant/bar was a lot of fun. Good drinks, and food, great service. Upon check in I was greeted quickly and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Managers were present and made sure guests were getting excellent service. I stayed for business trip and will stay here often. The staff made the business travelers feel like home away from home. I stayed here a few nights and my room was cleaned daily, fresh towels etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thans for the comment on our clenliness. We take great pride in the clenliness of our hotel. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We had a great stay. Quiet room, nice staff. The hot tub was hot. Pool was a little cool. Our room was forgotten and not serviced. I am sure it was an honest mistake, the facilities were very clean. Didn't eat at restaurant or go to lounge.

• Stayed: August 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We have turned the pool temerature up 4 degrees to insure the warmth of the water :)

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Newer property with most the amenities you'd need. My suite had two flatscreens and was quiet even though it was across from the elevator.
Breakfast buffet was a little above average but nothing outstanding. Front desk could use more help especially in the morning.
Toilet didn't flush properly and started to back up. I remedied the situation by pouring a couple buckets of hot water and presto - problem solved.
Very noticeable was the cable for the second flatscreen that was tucked under the carpet on the walkthrough from the front of the room to the back where the bed was located. You'd think they would have fished it through the walls.
A mix of clientel was at this property when I stayed on business during the week, everything from business to construction workers (the construction guys were all outside smoking/drinking most of the evening at the side enterance). Even though this a non-smoking hotel, you had to put up with the smoking outside at the enterances.
For the money, it was a little disappointing.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank nitroradio
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear nitroradio,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about our property. It is always our goal to provide convenient and world class service to our guest. We apologize we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay. Please be assured that these will be looked into and that your comments will be used to monitor future improvements needed.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Simply OUTSTANDING service provided by hotel staff!! My very best wishes and many thanks to Simon Habeeb, Mara (bar area), Mary, Lucy, Yosef (thanks for driving us, brother!) for the superb hospitality given to me and my work asscociates (TRAVELERS) during my ever-first visit to Michigan! Your kindmess, your professional courtesy, and your sincere willingness to make my visit comfortable was truly seen as genuine! Your professional courtesy given to me and my associates reflects great credit upon yourself and upon Holiday Inn - Farmington Hills, MI. Many thanks and best wishes! Eli O.

Room Tip: Laundry areas, and fitness areas, are convinently located in first floor! Room is very wel maintain...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thanks for the word outstanding. That comment gives us the energy we need to daily strive for outstanding service.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I stayed at this hotel for my best friend's wedding and was there for 3 nights. The front desk staff was immensely helpful in getting us everything we needed. They drove me to get my rental car, they helped us with little last minute things. I'm very appreciative to them for their great customer service!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Appreciate your comments about the excellence of our front desk. We look forward to serving you again

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I checked in and was given a room on the 4th floor. After hiking back to the far end of the floor, I was surprised to find leftover food and unmade beds in my room. Obviously the room hadn'tI called from my cell and the person apologized and put me on hold while she looked into this mistake. I made my way back to the front desk and waited patiently for the young lady to finish checking in another guest. Then she went behind the wall and spoke to the manager who was just out of sight and remained so for the remainder of this process. After 3 trips to clarify with the mystery manager just how to make the computer give me another room, success was achieved; finally I had a room. The next morning I stepped into the shower and as I pulled the curtain closed, felt two used wash cloths (obviously not noticed by the cleaning crew) fall onto my shoulder. Yech.

Room Tip: Ask for one that has been cleaned and is without used washcloths.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank NorJerseyDad
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Dear NorJerseyDad,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received service which was unacceptable. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

I hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington Hills
Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Farmington Hills
Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit F...
#1 of 13 in Farmington Hills
Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmington Hills
Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmingto...
#4 of 13 in Farmington Hills
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Farmington Hills
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detro...
#2 of 13 in Farmington Hills
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit-Novi
3 mi away
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Farmington
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Fa...
#5 of 13 in Farmington Hills
Sheraton Detroit Novi

Been to Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi? Share your experiences!