“Really good sandwiches”

Price range: US$4 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I frequent Potbelly often, usually ordering the wreck sandwich. However, on my last visit I tried the grilled chicken and cheddar and it was awesome. The chicken was all breast and perfectly seasoned. I just love their hot peppers on every sandwich I get from there. Also, try the potbelly vinaigrette on your sandwich...you wont regret it.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I love their sandwiches and they have great service! My boyfriend and I love going here and have visited all of the ones around town.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

They have their own way of making sanwiches which are a little different than other sandwich shops. Good... yes. Great... no. Would I go back... maybe, OK probably.