“Good Stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fenton
Marquette, Michigan
“Good Stay”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed at the Comfort Inn on our way through to a family reunion, it was a nice, basic hotel. The only thing that we didn't enjoy was the beds were hard. It is located just off the highway.and near restaurants, including a nice local one right across the parking lot. It was clean, had good water pressure, and the front desk staff was fine. We would gladly stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
FentonComfortInn, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your return visit with us soon. Patricia Roux Asst GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Midland, Michigan
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ( my husband and I) went to Fenton to pick up a new haybine and were stranded there overnight when our truck blew its water pump and radiator. We got a ride to the Comfort Inn, and had a very pleasant time using the pool and hot tub. The room was spacious, attractive and spotless, the beds very comfortable, and the continental breakfast more lavish than these meals usually are. There was a shopping mall across the street, where we bought shorts and tank tops to wear into the pool. I could not improve on the stay, or the motel facilities. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank You for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Patricia Roux Asst GM
Ranger, GA
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed here because of good reviews and so glad we did. Our room was clean, fresh and comfortable. Pleasant decor. Staff (especially Susan) were really efficient in helping me get a reservation glitch worked out and went out of their way to assist us with TV reception (package was blocking signal). Turned out to be the best TV we've had in motels. Split bath in the room made it more functional as did lots of plugs. Good breakfast selection. Near services and restaurants.

Room Tip: Liked being on the end.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Belinda M J
FentonComfortInn, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for your review. We are devoted to making our guests feel welcome and comfortable, and I am pleased to hear that we did just that for you. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

June 20-21 2014. Fenton Michigan
Comfort INN FORMALLY HOLIDAY INN
My family and i stayed in king Jacuzzi suite what a joke that was after staying here several times before when it was holiday inn always had wonderful service then but now front desk is vary mean to children closing the pool room down at 8:45pm when there were only three people in the pool then we were unable to get any kind of rollaway bed kids had to sleep on floor went to front desk to get the pillows 1 pillow each no blankets was told the were out of them in the middle of the night the refrigerator start making a loud rattling sound waking everyone up this so called king Jacuzzi suite was half the size of the queen suite we stayed in just two night before we were told there were no more rooms left but we later found out there were rooms just worker to lazy to switch rooms for us even at top king suite prices OVERALL WE WASTED ARE MONEY ON POOR SERVICE AND TINY SUITE NEVER HAVE I EVER FILLED OUT A REVIEW BUT THIS ONE WAS JUST TO MUCH WE SHOULD GET A REFUND OR MAYBE EVEN COMPT A NIGHT TO MAKE UP FOR ARE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

• Stayed June 2014
Sunny P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
I would like to apologize for the dissatisfaction that you experienced during you previous stay. We strive to offer 100% satisfaction to all our guests, and I am sorry that we failed to meet your expectations during this stay. Your comments are very important to to us and we value your input as well as your business. During your prior stay it seems that you were satisfied with your room and your stay and hope that we have the chance to welcome you again. The issues have been addressed with the staff to ensure this situation does not happen again.
Abbeville, South Carolina
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We found Comfort Inn to be immaculately clean, the room was lovely, the staff was courteous and friendly, it was close to everything we needed, especially Bishop Int'l Airport, and the breakfast was excellent. A great variety of food, all served with good taste!
The food was hot, delicious and the eating area was very warm and cozy...The maid service was exceptional and we like the fact that a daily paper was at our door each morning. We would recommend this Comfort Inn to any of our friends who plan on being in the area, and we will stay there on our next trip....I can't think of one negative thing to say about our stay, it was a great experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Rockford, Michigan
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I'm writing this in the Comfort Inn & Suites waiting for my wife to finish her morning routine.

We stayed her to attend a function in Holly after booking the room on Hotwire and found the hotel to be great for an overnight stay. Check in was a breeze, on this particular Saturday night there didn't seem to be a high occupancy, the place is quiet, efficient, clean, and nice. I have to admit I'm generally a Marriott guy and was hoping in my heart of hearts that I got the Fairfield down the road...I haven't stayed in a Comfort brand in years. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Breakfast was great and definitely better than Fairfields would have been - more hot options.

Only beef I can come up with is noticeable crumbs on a chair - that type of stuff always makes me nervous.

One note on our king-sized bed...I sat on the side and was instantly disappointed - it was super springy and made an audible noise. It was just the side though - once on the bed, it's nice and comfy.

One last note - as I type this my wife exclaimed "Bath & Body Works!" so the in room shampoo and conditioner has her seal of approval.

Great stay!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Ohio
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed here twice on business last month and both were uneventful in a good way. The front desk staff was competent if not friendly. Both rooms I stayed in were clean and the breakfast was excellent. Plenty of dining options are available, all within five minutes of the hotel. Stay here with confidence.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fenton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Durand
Quality Inn Durand
#2 of 2 in Durand

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!