“Great way to spend an afternoon!”

Painting with a Twist
Troy, Michigan
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great way to spend an afternoon!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My daughter took me for my birthday treat. It was fun and rewarding because at the end of the experience we both had our paintings to remember the day. The instructor (Devin) was very patience and clear on how to achieve an artistic result. I would certainly recommend it and would like to go back. The only reason why it is not a perfect score is that I got a parking ticket while in the class. :(

Visited July 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

It was a great time, and I left with a great painting. They let you bring in your own drinks! I wish they had more classes.. I always wait for them excitedly!

Visited June 2014
Waterford, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First Time Won't Be My Last Time”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Finally jumped in at the best of a couple of co-workers and signed up for my first class - June 5 2014 -- and ended up picking a 3 hour session.

I didn't really know what to expect and I was rather intimidated -- I mean, I don't now a thing about painting.

Your instructor will guide you along -- and paint along with you -- in easy steps. This results in a truly original work of art. Your painting will be completely different than the person sitting next to you.

It's truly amazing.

I never would have been able to do this by myself.

I'm hooked -- I already have another session booked for June 12th!

Visited June 2014
Warren
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun for everyone”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

A bunch of us girls from work had a private party and had a blast. We were able to bring in appetizers and wine which made it festive. Our instructor Esther was very fun and helpful. I actually hung my painting and my husband was surprised at how nice it turned out. I would do it again.

Visited February 2014
Flushing, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Valentine's day special”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My girlfriend and I went to a couples class on Valentine's day..While I can maybe draw a stick figure, I was shocked to see how well our painting turned out. The instructor was awesome in walking you through how to do everything, the atmosphere was fun / engaging, and we can't wait to do it again.

Visited February 2014