“Yum!!!”

Local Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Local Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 94 Restaurants in Ferndale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Brewster, MA
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Great vibe, awesome atmosphere. Came in on a Sunday morning for a quick brunch and was very happy about my experience! I got a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice and the Chilaquiles (aka a combination of huevos rancheros and breakfast nachos) which were both delicious! The meal costed me less than $15 and I left feeling very satisfied. I will be back!!

• Visited May 2014

“Great place to Eat!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We enjoy Local very much. It is in our neighborhood and we visit about once a month. The food and drinks here are great and the service is acceptable as well.

Visited April 2014
Ferndale, Michigan
“I Really Want to Love this Place”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I live in Ferndale and had such high hopes for this place. Tried it several times. Everything is OK but when I get the bill I say to my self "For that much I could have had a great meal next door at Assaggi". Still nice to have them in the neighborhood.

• Visited April 2014
“Overrated”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

As one of the hot spots in Ferndale, expect a tremendously long wait and rude staff. After initially eating there twice when it first opened, my last two attempts ended with us going elsewhere. The last one was after a two hour wait. Much other better dining options in downtown Ferndale, not worth the wait.

Visited December 2013
“Dinner with Bonnie”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My friend Bonnie came to Ferndale for the day and we went to Local for dinner. The service was great along with the food and drinks.

• Visited March 2014