“Fun for kids!” 5 of 5 bubbles

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fun for kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My daughter loved going here when she was younger. Price is a little steep, but as long as she had fun that was all the mattered! Some staff can be a little rough for young kids, but not too bad. Would suggest for kids 2-6, as my daughter got closer to 7 the novelty wore off.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Shelby1284

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“5 year old”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

My niece is 5, she loved it here. I will say it seems small but enough to entertain a young child for hours. They need to update, some toys are very old and the costumes are few. The rock wall was her favorite. I liked the music room best myself.

1 Thank Danielle D
Saginaw, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So much fun on a cold day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

We were stuck in a rut, with nothing fresh to do, so we decided to try the Flint Children's Museum. I checked the website first, because we have our own children's museum here in Saginaw. It looked "similar, but different". So, we made the road trip, and it was well worth it.

It was similar only in that it was an awesome indoor playground. The kids jumped right in and had so much fun! Even though the age-recommendation was up to age 10, my 12-year old loved it too, and interacted in imaginative play with his younger siblings.

There was a lot of ways to play, but our favorites were the mini-grocery store (super clever!), pizza parlor, and fire truck. Although I do not have an infant, I was impressed with the infant area (reserved for kids under 3), and wished I could go play in that room too!

The museum was very clean, very kid friendly, and very safe. After awhile, my husband and I just sat back and "enjoyed the show". Our kids as well as the others were absorbed in imaginative play for hours, from delivering mail from the post office to the businesses, to taking turn running the businesses, and to being firefighters.

Very nice outing when you are bored or it's too cold or hot outside!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Chris S
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun spot near old GMI campus.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

Lots of fun for the little ones ( and the not so little ones, too). The back room tends to stay fresh and change every so often.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Josh S
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hours of fun with your little ones”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

My daughter loved the Flint Children's Museum 25 years ago, and my granddaughter loves it today! Each time my granddaughter visits me we take a trip to the Flint Children's Museum for an afternoon filled with fun. There are areas for children of toddler years on up through late elementary. The museum features science activities disguised as fun, dress up and theater props and stage, and the favorites of make believe in the post office, grocery, and pizza parlour, among others. The gift shop is also a great place to visit for something that is a little different and unique. The children's museum is a gem in Flint.

Visited June 2013