“Very nice!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

My husband and I just spent four nights at this hotel while in town visiting family. We had a reservation and experienced the fastest check-in I think I've ever experienced. Super friendly and efficient.

Our request for the top floor was granted and we enjoyed a very roomy room. Very clean -- love the smell of the freshly laundered sheets and duvet cover. Plenty of towels in the bathroom, Neutrogena bath products, and an HDTV with HD channels!

Free breakfast and wi-fi just added to our stay. The hotel has a very large dining area with plenty of room. I've stayed at others where if you time it wrong, you're carrying your oatmeal back up to your room to eat. Not here.

Added bonus: a grocery story across the main road and a Tim Horton's on the same block.

If you're in the area and in need of a hotel, I would highly recommend this one.

Room Tip: There are four floors, so a room up top is good. We had no trouble with noise at all.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FNTGB, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
mmc0408,

We are very pleased to hear you were fully satisfied with all of the Hampton amenities, including our new Neutrogena products!

Of course, without feedback like this we are not able to keep up on the high Hampton service expectations, so I appreciate you taking the time to fill out such a detailed review.

If I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me for any reason and thank you for your business.

Kind regards,

Jeff Verdun - General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Flint
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

The staff was friendly, it was very clean and our room smelled fresh upon entering. It's close to the expressway, shops, and plenty of places to find a bite to eat. Breakfast was good and the staff kept the food area clean and well stocked. No complaints, we had a very nice stay and will definitely stay there again when we're in the area. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Karen V
FNTGB, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear Karen V,

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments about your recent stay!

I am happy and proud to have lived up to your expectations as our guest. In a day where everything is automated, we take pride in taking care of each guest one-by-one and treating our guests as individuals.

We are happy to hear about the cleanliness of your room, and satisfaction with our complimentary breakfast. If I can be of any further assistance to you do not hesitate to contact me for any reason.

Warm regards,

Chassell, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

This hotel was a very nice place to stay. While we encountered one rude staff member, the rest were all more than willing to help or make your stay great. We would stay here again and recommend this hotel to others. I would love for hotels to have more gluten free breakfast options. Otherwise, the hot breakfast was good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Lisa S
Dear Lisa S,

I would like to apologize if anyone was discourteous to you in any way during your stay, and will make an effort to stop any behavior like this I become aware of.

At any rate, I am glad to hear you had a great stay and the breakfast met your expectations. I will be sure to let our team at Hampton brand performance know your comments about having gluten free options.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Flint, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I had the best time at the Hampton. Our room was spotless and beautiful. It was so romantic to come into the room with a rose, sparking cider, a box of chocolates and 2 beautiful wine glasses that were complimentary. I had a wonderful time.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Monica K
Dear Monica K,

Thank you very much for you business and your comments about your stay and your romance package. I appreciate the comments, especially about the cleanliness of your room.

We love being part of important days and memories for our guests. I hope your experience was a positive lasting memory that we can be part of again in the future.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

North Royalton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Nice, clean, newer rooms. Staff was very helpful. Room rate a little high. Breakfast was average for a Hampton Inn, fresh food, pre made eggs. Fitnees center was very nice. Convient location next to 23, across the street from grocery store

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Cynthia N
Dear Cynthia N,

Thank you very much for you business and your comments about your stay.

We pride ourselves on cleanliness and great service and I am pleased we lived up to this expectation. Regarding breakfast, I also appreciate your comments as we have recently rolled out new breakfast products including eggs.

Please keep us in mind next time you come to Flint.

Kind regards,

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

My name is antwood wiggins in I stay in chicago, I have never stayed in a place so friendly, clean and the rooms would take your breath away.every time I come in town they always take care of me and I have been there so much as soon as they pull up my info .they automatically remember me and I love that.the general manager Jeff is the best of all times , I can be on my last day to check out and ask for another day and him and his staff always come through for me....Thank u for being the best hotel in the world.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank chicago7928
FNTGB, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear chicago7928,

Mr. Wiggins, I truly appreciate your personalized comments. Good to hear from you!

We will always try to live up to your expectations. As our guest, you are surely #1 and we are proud to have a lasting impact on great customers like yourself who are raving fans. We appreciate your courteous endorsement!

Thank you for your past and future business. We will continue to work hard to earn it.

Jeff Verdun – General Manager
Frederick, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

If you are traveling to the Flint/Grand Blanc area of Michigan I highly recommend this hotel. Clean, convenient - right off I-23 & I-75, well appointed with amenities! Great for families or business travel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Robert M
Dear Robert M,

I really appreciate the great review and excellent comments. We strive for excellence and will continue to do so. With great feedback like this and return guests like you, we will push to be the very best of ambassadors for the Hampton Brand and Genesee County, MI.

Thank you very much for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Flint/Grand Blanc.

Jeff Verdun – General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Baymont Inn & Suites Flint
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Flint
Holiday Inn Flint
#5 of 17 in Flint
Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!