“Perfect -” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Edina, Minnesota
“Perfect -”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Family of four and we had a double queen suite - room was twice the size of a standard room. Good wireless signal, great desk/work area. Breakfast good - standard Hampton fare. Everything with the stay was perfect - would stay again if passing through Flint.

Stayed March 2014
3 Thank RxJP3
FNTGB, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear RxJP3,

Wow what a stunning endorsement! While we always strive for excellence, we are humbled to hear the word “Perfect”. Thank you for your business and your truly kind comments about your recent stay.

This type of feedback is very motivational for our staff and is truly what hospitality is all about.

Warm regards,

Jeff Verdun - General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

The room was just off the elevators I never heard any noise during my sleep. The bed had a down comforter on it and one of those pillow top mattresses on it. I slept like a baby. The furnishings were all new. The room very clean. Also, the room had a jucuzzi tiub built for 2. It was great. The room was great. I love the Hilton brand.

Tom M,

Many thanks for your comments about your recent stay.

We are pleased that were pleased with your Jacuzzi tub, and were happy with the bedding, and accommodations. If I may be of any further assistance to you, do not hesitate to contact me for any reason.

Kind regards,

Fredericksburg, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Close to Bishop Airport. They've extended shuttle hours to the airport to begin at 4 AM. A big plus since my stay last Fall. The hotel is inviting from the outside and the lobby is open and inviting. I didn't get to have breakfast because I had an early flight, and the To-Go breakfast bags weren't ready, yet. But I would easily forgo a breakfast bag to have a free shuttle to the airport as opposed to paying for a taxi. Remember to tip the driver. He was extremely nice.

1 Thank Evelyn P
Evelyn P,

Thank you for your continued support, and business! Keeping our guests coming back is important to us and I am glad you came back to visit.

We have in fact began our shuttling at 4:00 a.m. during the week to keep up with airport traffic and are happy to hear it had a positive effect on your stay. If I can be of any further assistance to you do not hesitate to let me know.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

My husband and I just spent four nights at this hotel while in town visiting family. We had a reservation and experienced the fastest check-in I think I've ever experienced. Super friendly and efficient.

Our request for the top floor was granted and we enjoyed a very roomy room. Very clean -- love the smell of the freshly laundered sheets and duvet cover. Plenty of towels in the bathroom, Neutrogena bath products, and an HDTV with HD channels!

Free breakfast and wi-fi just added to our stay. The hotel has a very large dining area with plenty of room. I've stayed at others where if you time it wrong, you're carrying your oatmeal back up to your room to eat. Not here.

Added bonus: a grocery story across the main road and a Tim Horton's on the same block.

If you're in the area and in need of a hotel, I would highly recommend this one.

Room Tip: There are four floors, so a room up top is good. We had no trouble with noise at all.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
mmc0408,

We are very pleased to hear you were fully satisfied with all of the Hampton amenities, including our new Neutrogena products!

Of course, without feedback like this we are not able to keep up on the high Hampton service expectations, so I appreciate you taking the time to fill out such a detailed review.

If I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me for any reason and thank you for your business.

Kind regards,

Flint
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

The staff was friendly, it was very clean and our room smelled fresh upon entering. It's close to the expressway, shops, and plenty of places to find a bite to eat. Breakfast was good and the staff kept the food area clean and well stocked. No complaints, we had a very nice stay and will definitely stay there again when we're in the area. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Karen V
FNTGB, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear Karen V,

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments about your recent stay!

I am happy and proud to have lived up to your expectations as our guest. In a day where everything is automated, we take pride in taking care of each guest one-by-one and treating our guests as individuals.

We are happy to hear about the cleanliness of your room, and satisfaction with our complimentary breakfast. If I can be of any further assistance to you do not hesitate to contact me for any reason.

Warm regards,

Chassell, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

This hotel was a very nice place to stay. While we encountered one rude staff member, the rest were all more than willing to help or make your stay great. We would stay here again and recommend this hotel to others. I would love for hotels to have more gluten free breakfast options. Otherwise, the hot breakfast was good.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Lisa S
Dear Lisa S,

I would like to apologize if anyone was discourteous to you in any way during your stay, and will make an effort to stop any behavior like this I become aware of.

At any rate, I am glad to hear you had a great stay and the breakfast met your expectations. I will be sure to let our team at Hampton brand performance know your comments about having gluten free options.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Flint, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I had the best time at the Hampton. Our room was spotless and beautiful. It was so romantic to come into the room with a rose, sparking cider, a box of chocolates and 2 beautiful wine glasses that were complimentary. I had a wonderful time.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Monica K
Dear Monica K,

Thank you very much for you business and your comments about your stay and your romance package. I appreciate the comments, especially about the cleanliness of your room.

We love being part of important days and memories for our guests. I hope your experience was a positive lasting memory that we can be part of again in the future.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Jeff Verdun - General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Baymont Inn & Suites Flint
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Flint
Holiday Inn Flint
#5 of 17 in Flint
Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!