“Always nice”

Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We have stayed at this Hampton on several trips. Each time it has been a good experience. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is always nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arnold B
FNTGB, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Arnold B.,

Thank you so much for coming back to us at Hampton!

Our guest loyalty means very much to us at Hampton and I am so happy to hear you were pleased with your last visit. We always strive to offer world class service and accommodations and are proud to have you as a loyal guest.

If I can ever be of any assistance to you do not hesitate to contact me at the property for any reason.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This particular Hampton Inn is the closest to our family in the area so we stay several times a year. We noticed considerable improvement in the room and facility conditions since our last stay. The reception and breakfast staff have also improved. Price is still higher than desired, probably due to lack of competition, so our perception of overall value is only average. Only negative observations this visit were dis-functional room door handle and obvious non-guests parking near canopy and congregating at entry doors during breakfast hours. We will be returning to this particular hotel again this summer and fall, hopefully we will continue to see improvements to bring things up to the level of service and value we enjoy at the several other Hampton Inns we routinely visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Elmo H,

Thank you for visiting us during your last visit to Flint & Genesee County!

I am so very pleased you came back as loyalty means so very much to us at Hampton. In addition, I appreciate your comments and honesty regarding opportunities to be even better.

I wanted to assure you we will do our best to regulate any parking issues with non guests and thank you for making us your hotel of choice when visiting.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This hotel was clean, comfortable. The staff was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was very nice, with lots of options. We tired this hotel as we plan to have company who may need a hotel and we would put family there and stay ourselves in the future.

Dear susanbE8918GR,

Thank you very much for your comments about our hotel being clean and comfortable.

I read these comments very often and appreciate hearing our guest thoughts. I am also so happy to hear you found our staff welcoming.

If I can be of any further assistance to you do not hesitate to contact me for any reason. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Flint/Grand Blanc.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We have traveled in all 50 states. We have stayed in Hampton Inns in every state. Most of the time, we find that they have the best value for the money. They do serve a fairly good breakfast. This hotel was clean, right off the Interstate, but still was a quiet place. You could walk to restaurants (Arby's, McDonalds).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear 150billyp,

We are so flattered to hear from frequent travelers like you that we did a good job!

We are very happy to hear you were satisfied with the facility, location, and complimentary hot breakfast. If I can be of any further assistance to you do not hesitate to contact me for any reason. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites and for your kind feedback.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My experience at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Flint was outstanding. Quick turnaround for service. No waiting in long lines. Surrounded by malls and restaurants within walking distance. Clean facilities.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
FNTGB, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Carolyn E,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. I am very pleased you were happy with your stay here recently. I hope we are your hotel of choice now and into the future. If I can be of any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel for any reason.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Traveling for business and was pleasantly surprised with Hampton Inn Flint...the staff was excellent!! Very helpful, pleasant, and knowledgeable about the area. Rooms were clean, spacious and provided a safe place to rest.

Dear Dana S,

I thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. I especially love the title of your comments as “A Nice Place to Stay”. Each day when I come to work that is what it is all about. That being said, I am glad you liked our staff as a whole and the hotel.

Thanks very much for your business. I am very happy you were happy with your stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 9 June 2014

A very well appointed hotel with comfortable rooms, great beds and nice fitness and pool area. The complimentary breakfast had good variety. I was here for 3 nights and the value for the price we paid was what I expected.

Dear Dave V,

Thank you for making us your hotel of choice during your last visit to the Flint and Genesee county area.

I am also pleased to hear we met your expectations. However, we will do our best to “turn it up a notch” and to hopefully exceed your expectations during your next visit.

Thanks again for the honest feedback and for your business.

Jeff Verdun – General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Flint
Holiday Inn Flint
#6 of 17 in Flint
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Baymont Inn & Suites Flint
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!