US$114
US$105
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$61
US$132
US$121
Hampton.com
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$77
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$80
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$49
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$50
US$48
US$179
US$167
All reviewsfront deskevery staff membertop notch customer servicebreakfast varietysteam roomgreat hotel for the priceflint airportbeds were comfortablevan driverconvenient locationgreat decisionhang clothespool area isany travelerbirthday partyhot tubrecommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The front desk staff was great. Our room was clean and they always made sure we had plenty of towels. The pool area was awesome. Breakfast was good even though I did not care for the staff person stalking us while we used the waffle maker. We will definitely stay here again when we are in town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Timsgirl124
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are large, clean and comfortable. All necessary amenities are provided including and iron and blow dryer. Biggest, freshest, cleanest towels ever! Breakfast choices are various and all fresh and tasty. This is a very convenient place to stay for us when we are headed back from our Canadian vacations.The hotel is located right off the interstate with lots of shopping opportunities, eating places and gas stations within site or nearby the hotel. We will be returning to this hotel again next summer!

Room Tip: 2 Queen sized beds on the 1st floor - very quiet, close to the breakfast nook, front desk, computers and vending/ice machines!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I have had great experiences at Best Western hotels before but this stay exceeded even our expectations. Everything was clean, the beds were comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was excellent which is what we expect from a Best Western. We were particularly impressed with the front desk staff, especially Kenisha S. and Willie Keith-Thomas who were both very helpful and so nice about helping me out when I needed help. Kenisha made me feel as if I was doing her a favor by asking for help instead of the other way around and she gave us excellent advice when we asked for good restaurants in the area. When I asked Willie for help, I could tell he was on the verge of taking a well deserved break but he dropped everything and helped me out, again making me feel as if I was doing him a favor by asking for help. If we return to the area, we wouldn't think about staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: Just ask for what you need when you make your reservation.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 658connie
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

During my business trip I received amazing customer service by Liz. She helped me with copies I desperately needed for my business meeting. She was smiley and friendly every time I walked past the front desk!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ali C
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Willie Kieth Thomas was at the front desk the night I stayed for business. He was super helpful with questions we had on things to do around town. Hotel is in a great location. The room was clean, nicely priced for what it was.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business