“Manager very helpful” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Mount Morris, Michigan
“Manager very helpful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

I regularly stay at this particular location due to requiring some medical treatment at McLaren Hospital nearby. Sometimes both checking in & out can be very trying & exhausting because of the severe symptoms of my medical condition. For example, I can experience extreme shaking in my hands making even the simplest tasks difficult. I stayed there this past Friday (01/18/13). The Manager is quite often present & always seems to have a deep smile & encouraging word. He has now begun to recognize me as a "regular" & went out of his way to speak directly to me & offer any assistance that I might need. I was checking in right at Noon so the ADA room I had requested had not been cleaned yet but both the Manager & Desk Clerk reassured me that there was another accessible room that I could be transferred to. I speak often to numerous consumers during which I sing the praises of Red Roof Inns throughout the country but especially the FANTASTIC service I receive at the Flint Bishop Airport Inn. Job Well Done To All The Staff
Ron Lemmon, A grateful guest!

Room Tip: They are all excellent especially the newly refurbished ADA Room (128) with roll-in shower
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this review, 24 January 2013
Mr. Lemmon -

Thank you so much for recognizing our efforts at Red Roof Inn Flint. I am grateful that you choose to stay with us and look foward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Elyria, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2012

At check in I have never been treated with such detail and friendliness. He inquired about what we may need for our stay from ice to a place to eat. He let us know that some restaurants offered discounts for staying at Red Roof. In all an excellent experience!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this review, 7 January 2013
Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay at Red Roof Inn Flint. I'm pleased and proud to hear that you had such a positive experience. Please come back and see us again soon!
Swartz Creek, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2012

Great Serive Personal Marty, Cleaned Room Everyday Unless Privacy Was On Door What Ever You Need They Will Bring It To You Close To A lot of resturautes, STARBUCKS Right In Front!! And Great weekly Deals

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for recognizing Marty and the efforts of our housekeeping staff. I will be sure to share your comments with everyone. Hope to see you again in the future.
Niagara On The Lake
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2012

Had to find a hotel to get a few hours of sleep in transit. Good value. Marty was very helpful and friendly -always appreciated when you are at the end of a long day. Check out was quick and efficient allowing me to be on my way with no muss or fuss.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your positive comments about Red Roof Inn Flint. We do have some competition at this exit, but, you're right, we are the best value in Flint!
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

The room was clean and everything worked fine. Monty, at the front desk, was very helpful. The hotel is convenient to the airport and there are many restaurants in the area. Two major freeways are close to the property but not close enough to be disturbed by the noise. I chose this hotel because of the value and proximity to my work location.

Room Tip: Convenient to the airport, shopping and hooters restaurant
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time to review my Inn. Your comments have been shared with my staff, and we hope you will return for another quiet night in the future.
Grandville, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

plenty of space in the rooms, great flat screen with a microwave and fridge. Marty at the front desk was very courteous. I have to say the best part of the trip was Him. Marty took care of all my needs in a timely manner. Here for the week on business and this is very close to the job site. Also close to the airport if you are coming by plane.

Room Tip: Marty can hook u up!
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments regarding Red Roof Inn Flint. Many of our guests stay here because of our convenient location adjacent to Flint Bishop International Airport. From our front door to the Bishop terminal is only about 8 minutes! See you again soon!
Tifton, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

The rooms were clean, the staff was awesome, especially Marty. Marty was always happy to help with anything. I wish there were more shopping areas nearby and restrauntes. Other than that I had a very relaxing time

• 5 of 5 bubbles
I'm pleased to hear that you had a great stay at Red Roof Inn Flint. I will share your comments with my staff. I hope you will return soon!