“Not recommended”
Review of Knights Inn Flint

Knights Inn Flint
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Stayed for two nights. The room and furniture could use a good face lift. We checked in on Friday. We went out early Saturday morning abd did not return until about 6:00p.m. The room had not been touched. I went to the front desk to let them know that the room had not been cleaned and to get clean towels for the next morning. I was told the cleaning staff had probably not got to my room as yet but they would notify house keeping about my request for clean towels. Needless to say I never got the towels.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 July 2012

This place is scary. My 11 month old son is a crawler, he crawled on the carpet for less than 10 minutes when we arrived and his knees and tops of his feet were almost black. Our toilet ran most of the night, my husband killed a few ants on the bathroom floor while he was taking a shower, the ice machine could not keep up with everybody, more water came out around the faucet than in the faucet...... i should have paid the extra $12 and stayed at the sleep inn right across the road........

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Theresa A
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We chose this hotel because we were just stopping to sleep for a few hours and shower. The staff wasn't overly friendly. Our room smelled like an ashtray and was dirty. I left my flip flops on the entire time we were here, including in the shower. I was worried about bugs but luckily I never saw one. The walls were paper thin and some of the people at this motel were a little scary. Next time I'd spend a little extra money for a better hotel or sleep in my car.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alexis S
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I usually like motel 6, but I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone, dirty, noisy. The guest in the next room had a shouting match at one point.. the wall are paper thin so you could here the conversation. I don't think they know what a vacuum is. I guess you get what you pay for including some left over pizza that was still on the floor.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GIReuter
Reviewed 11 July 2009

This was the worst room I have ever stayed in. There was gum smeared on the head board, hair in the shower, poop on the bathroom door and toilet. There was no matress pad, and hair all over the bed. The employees were quite rude. I would never recomend this hotel to any body.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank nikkiegirl157
Reviewed 8 August 2007

We went over to teh US to do some shopping and decided to stay the night. The motel 6 looked ok, not great, but it was for one night so decided to stay. We asked specifically for a non smoking room, however thr oom we were given smelled of a very strong smoke smell. So we went back to the front desk and they put us in another room with out any problems The room was ok, had a little kitcenette but was pretty basic. We went to bed and were awoken at 3:30 am by the phone. I ignored ti at first but they kept calling so finally I picked it up and it was reception who told me that I was in the worng room! In my half awake state I explained the situation to them and then asked if they really wanted us to move rooms at this time. She said no and hung up on me. Apparently the person who checked us in did not change our room number and then went off shift so the next person working thought the room was empy and tried to put other people in it. I had thought I had heard people trying to get into the room just before the phone rang. So overall not a pleasent experience at this motel.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank eh80
A TripAdvisor Member
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 21 September 2003

If you're looking for a place to stay that offers an in room kitchen with stove, fridge and microwave for a great price, this is a steal.
For a $50 deposit you can get dishes, silverware and pots and pans.
Rooms are large but a little worse for wear. Staff was very friendly. I will definitely stay here again.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member