“Little Gem of a restaurant!”

Lupe's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 351 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My wife and I do not eat out too often, but when we do, Lupe's is where we will go to eat 9 out of 10 times. We have been going there for around 3 years now and have seen their number of customers grow so much over the last couple of years. All for good reason. I personally have only eaten the stewed beef wet burrito's with a half order of rice. They are SO good that each time we go, I cant get myself to order anything else. My wife always enjoys everything she has ordered. We also enjoy taking friends and family to Lupe's to introduce them to their great food. It is rewarding to hear someone new rave about how good the food is. Do not hesitate to try the little restaurant on Elms rd. We gave it a chance and have been so pleased.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I live nearby and frequent Lupe's every week. I really enjoy the food and they have a very fun staff of servers. I always recommend this place to people who ask for good Mexican food spots.

1  Thank GSCYouKnowMe
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

This us some of the best Mexican food we have ever had. Homemade chips and salsa. Enchiladas are incredible. Great service. We think they will be expanding the size of the restaurant soon!

2  Thank CiHenz
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Prices are very economical. Food is fresh and like mom or dad made it. The staff makes everyone feel welcome.

2  Thank Aracaunna3
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Their homemade chips and salsa are the BEST! The salsa has a different heat every time we go. Usually it is between a mild and medium, but sometimes, WOW! It is Hot! I always get the chicken golden taco-very tasty! Honestly, I could just eat the chips and be happy!

1  Thank JKCox