“Customer service lacking”

Cuisines: Mexican
Frankenmuth
“Customer service lacking”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

The food was fine - not excellent - but better than decent ... Perhaps a bit bland and definitely more pricey than comparable restaurants. Our issues were with our server. After I spilled my Coke in the chips/salsa appetizer (not complimentary - as at many Mexican restaurants - but nearly $4 a basket), she took the basket away and neither gave nor offered a replacement. This small token would have brought us back to Lupe's. Lacking it, we will not be back.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank MCSEZ

Owen Sound, Canada
“I shouldn't mention this”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Found this little place...and I actually shouldn't review it, just keep it to myself. For your info, the food is the real deal, meaning authentic Mexican. Not loaded with cheap flavorings, just real food made right. You can order the burritos any way you want, my take-out service was quick and friendly.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Jigger128
Flushing, Michigan
“Consistently GREAT food!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We are regulars at Lupe's primarily because the food is always great. The chips are TO DIE FOR. They are hand-cut and deep fried to order. Seriously, they are the best chips I've ever had. The service is quick and always friendly. It's cute & quaint - sometimes it means a wait, as the dining room is small. Any wait is WORTH it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Domestic_Goddess_JC
Flushing, Michigan
“Little Gem of a restaurant!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My wife and I do not eat out too often, but when we do, Lupe's is where we will go to eat 9 out of 10 times. We have been going there for around 3 years now and have seen their number of customers grow so much over the last couple of years. All for good reason. I personally have only eaten the stewed beef wet burrito's with a half order of rice. They are SO good that each time we go, I cant get myself to order anything else. My wife always enjoys everything she has ordered. We also enjoy taking friends and family to Lupe's to introduce them to their great food. It is rewarding to hear someone new rave about how good the food is. Do not hesitate to try the little restaurant on Elms rd. We gave it a chance and have been so pleased.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place.”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I live nearby and frequent Lupe's every week. I really enjoy the food and they have a very fun staff of servers. I always recommend this place to people who ask for good Mexican food spots.

• Visited August 2013