“I wouldnt let my dog eat there.”

Angelo's Coney Island - No 1
Ranked #191 of 346 Restaurants in Flint
Flint, Michigan
“I wouldnt let my dog eat there.”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Well if u like over priced Food, extremely small portions, on top of nasty tasting food. Waitress & cooks wiping there faces and playing with there hair while cooking and serving your food. Its a dive stay away. And the location is in a very bad area.

• Visited June 2014

North Port, Florida
“Best Coneys in Michigan”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I love this place, have coneys shipped down to Florida with Angelo's coney sauce. My first stop every single time I come to Flint! I love Angelo's!!!!

Birmingham, Alabama
“yum”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had several yummy coneys, fries, and an olive burger. The service was great. There are lots of good specials during the week. Good stuff!

Visited May 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Good tasting food. and a horribly depressing city.”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

THE FOOD
This is classic to the Michigan Coney island format. The Chili Dog was delicious indeed. The Club sandwich was made with extra thick cut slices of ham and canned turkey. The Chili Cheese Fries were also exactly what you would expect. Prices are dirt cheap.

THE SERVICE
Very friendly. Our waitress and the manager got into a scheduling dispute....and our waitress promptly left for the night. The manager swiftly picked up, and no lack in service was seen. She also comped us for a small error in the order. I am amazed that service is this good in such an impoverished establishment.

THE ATMOSPHERE
This was our first time in Flint - what a horribly depressing place. It is so sad to see a city that was a boom town only 50 years ago, look like a war zone. The diner fully reflected the circumstances of the city. I would guess this place has not changed much since 1949, and even needed renovations are probably not affordable.

I would recommend this place not only for the food, but also as a prism to observe the history and present moment in the timeline of Flint and Michigan.

• Visited July 2013
Southaven Ms
“BAD!!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Food not good, bad location food was horrible and nasty. I did not feel safe, spooky will never go back!!

Visited August 2012