“make the meals to suit yourself”

BD's Mongolian Grill
Ranked #24 of 345 Restaurants in Flint
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mongolian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Flushing, Michigan, United States
“make the meals to suit yourself”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Family likes to gather here for birthdays because everyone can fix their own meals to suit themselves. Watch them cook it. It's hot. and the cooks are very friendly.

Visited September 2011

Grand Blanc, Michigan
“It is what you make of it.”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

MBBQ is a style of dining not cut out for everyone.

This MBBQ is pretty much like every other (three) I've tried.

The service is good but not exceptional. This is a good place for a quick lunch.

• Visited January 2012
Flint, Michigan
“I don't get it.”
Reviewed 28 October 2010

I'm not a huge fan of going out to eat and having to do everything but actually cook my meal. I liked grilled foot probably as much if not more than the average person, but if I wanted to put the meal together myself I might as well cook it too and save myself the time and money involved with going out to eat. In addition, Mongolian BBQ isn't cheap. Well, let me expand on that, unless you're eating a hippo's worth of food, Mongolian BBQ isn't cheap. Even for people like me (who tend to eat way more than they should when they go out to eat), I can't put enough food away here to make it worth the prices for all you can eat.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“You ether love it or hate it! The selecton of food is great and if your into watching your food get cooked infront of...”
Reviewed 6 January 2008

You ether love it or hate it! The selecton of food is great and if your into watching your food get cooked infront of you for a decent price, this is the place for you!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to BD's Mongolian Grill? Share your experiences!