“What Happened to the Cream Ale?”

Bill Thomas' Halo Burger Incorporated
Ranked #139 of 351 Restaurants in Flint
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I lived hear all my life and ,it was allways a treat to go to QpeeS/ Bill Thomas for a Burger with Olives and a Cream Ale. Why did they Stop having Cream Ale? The Burgers all still the Best you can Get here in Flint.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The Halo Burger chain has been under new ownership for the past couple of years. Changes have been made, and not necessarily for the better. The old staples (Cheeseburg Deluxe with Olives, etc.) are still available, along with new offerings that cycle from time to time, but the former quality doesn't seem to be there. Ditto with the french fries. Still better than the regular fast-food joints, but not as good as it used to be.

1  Thank Frederick B
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Their olive hamburgers are very delicious. The rest of their food, chicken sandwiches, cheeseburgers, fries, etc., are what you expect from a fast food place.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Olive Burger, that's all I have to say. If you come to Flint, MI, you NEED to try the Olive Burger from Halo Burger. Absolutely amazing! Fresh Beef, great prices and a local staple!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I have been going to Halo Burger my entire life. My mother had a business downtown and we could walk to Halo Burger. I have taken my son there and he even likes to go when we go home to visit. There are many generations of my family that have grown up on Halo Burger and we would all go again. Maybe it's the memories but I think it's worth it.