“Good food - nice place!”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #23 of 346 Restaurants in Flint
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Flint, Michigan
“Good food - nice place!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Been eating in and around Flint for about a year now. This is one of the top three meals I've had. I should go back!

• Visited December 2013

fostoria MI
“new menu means bigger prices”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

One of our favorites to visit. Generous portions. Expect to pay $15-20 dollars per person for dinner. Big selection of BBQ, ribs, chicken, pork, and catfish! They got rid of the Drunkin Apples but yet kept the yucky corn on the cob!

• Visited February 2014
Gilbert
“ok for a chain”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

im from the south, the home of bbq, so when I was in flint mi. recently, and the group wanted to go to a place called famous daves bbq, and I was told it was a chain rest. well, lets say I had my doubts, but I have to admit that the food wasn't bad. we ordered a family meal, it had a rack of ribs pieces of bbq chickens, corn, corn bread muffens, fries and much more. more than enough food. price was very reasonable, and our server was great. just wish they would take reservations.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Ronald W
Hanover
“So Good We Went Back!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Visited there last weekend - twice in our way through to a shopping spree. Had the garbage can lid dinner for two on Friday night: brisket, chicken, and ribs, with two sides and cornbread muffins. Best corn bread I'd had in years. Meat was so tender and selection if sauces fun. Jen Jen, our waitress, was great - very attentive and helpful with directions. We had leftovers for a full lunch the next day.
Went back Sunday on our way home. Partner focused on brisket and I tried the sausages. I really enjoyed the potato salad and collared greens for sides. She said the coleslaw was particularly good. We also both ordered a side if burnt ends. Just as delicious with plenty to eat and great service.
Will be back again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Paul S
Sarnia, Canada
“Perfect”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Excellent as always!!! Server Jennifer was great to deal with, the food was fantastic and location was very convenient

Visited July 2013

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!