“great restaurant as a mom and pops place”
Review of Salvatore Scallopini Italian - CLOSED

Salvatore Scallopini Italian
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I came here a while back when I was staying at the red roof inn thats behind the restaurant, and the front desk clerk told me to try it out and they will give you a discount if i were to show them my room key. Well I showed them my room key I got the discount, and their food was incredible. The pasta is made fresh in house which is really surprising, also why it was so tasty! I couldnt have been more pleased with my server and the atmosphere is very welcoming. I know if youre staying at the red roof inn they will give you some discount on your bill, im not sure about the other hotels though

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The outside of the restaurant seems a little plain compared to the charming decor inside. Great service, drink specials, food specials, reasonably priced. I would certainly dine there again if in the area.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I just got the shrimp added to a large dinner salad and it was really good! My other friends got pasta and they enjoyed their meals as well. Good stop off of 75 if you need a bite to eat!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

The service was not great, you can hear the servers talking behind the bar, the bread isn't Fresh except on Sundays. You can hear the cooks talking mess from time to time. The servers seem to have stinky attitudes. They need to get it together. The only good servers that I know there is the guy jake and the lady ann. He's always a nice person and she's very nice but everyone else needs to work on it. I don't think I'll be eating here anymore.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

It is easy to miss some of the simple things when you head to an Italian restaurant. Certain expectations are already stored in your head. But at this one, don't miss out on the soup while you are steamrolling toward the pasta. All of the soup is homemade at Salvatore and most of it is STELLAR. So, don't pass on the soup. Who needs a salad anyway?