“Sat next to dirty kitchen Waiter was awful seen him once for order and once for bill Manager and cook brought out food Kids c”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #69 of 354 Restaurants in Flint
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Filthy dirty place kitchen full of dirty food on counter and floor
Waiter was MIA
Manager is a joke
Never eat there again
Food was disgusting and made 3 of us sick

Reviewed 28 May 2013

excellent food and service!! like all red lobsters, you are never disappointed. too many choices as usual

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Red Lobster speaks for itself. I don't like Lobster but I love their crab and other fish dinners. Large clean dining area, and great service. I have been told if you like Lobster this is the best place to go.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

I love red lobster. It is a popular place to eat, which you can tell by the long line to get in the building. I wish there was more in this area.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

We love Red Lobster. We have found that if you go before they get really busy, you get better and faster service. The food seems better too. It may be because they are not rushed as much.
We love it and would recommend it to everyone. Great service, almost always. We go for Birthdays and anniversaries.

1  Thank out4funandfood

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!