“Best food for the price anywhere.”
Review of Satow Drugs Kaffee Stube - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Satow Drugs Kaffee Stube
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Satow's has by far the best food for the price anywhere in Michigan! Love them! Soups are fantastic! Generous portions and delicious! Would recommend them to anyone.

2  Thank Blufish1963

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Inevitably, over the past two decades that we have spent at the lodge, one of the kids.. Or my oldest kid, my husband, comes down with a cough, a stomach ache (too much chicken and dressing), or even a 16 year old who has forgotten her special hair product. My husband has always made a trip to Satow Drugs every time we have been in Frankenmuth, and they have always been awesome. Plus, he buys me my goofy magazines to read by the pool!

2  Thank Catherine S
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Good food. Reasonable prices. Friendly service and quaint atmosphere in this old fashioned drugstore diner. Love meeting friends here for lunch.

2  Thank tubingfamily
Reviewed 19 November 2012

my daughter and i had lunch for a total of 10 bucks...had the grilled chicken salad....very good.....cute place......friendly staff

3  Thank RICK L
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Cheap, decent breakfast. Not terribly clean, so try not to sit at the stools to avoid observing things. They get very busy so you will have to wait a little. Food is very basic

2  Thank megan w