“What a wonderful place to stay!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Brooke P
“What a wonderful place to stay!”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I can’t say enough good things about my stay at Wander Haus! I’ve visited Frankenmuth before and have always loved the town, but being able to stay here in a house of our own within a short trek to all the shops, restaurants, and attractions was ideal. My two daughters and I love being active; it’s a perfect location for those who enjoy going for walks. Park the car and go! This house is exceptionally clean and has everything needed for an enjoyable stay. While we were only a party of three, there was an abundant amount of space which, of course, means I’m already planning a repeat stay for me and my friends - Ladies Night! :) It has to be said though that I loved the fact that Steve was easily accessible when needed; he was a perfect host. Can’t wait to stay again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;