“Pretty good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: New restaraunt
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I was looking for somewhere to eat that was away from the crowds and I found this place. It was definitely cheaper than most of the places around and there was a selection other than just chicken, which seems to be the only thing anyone else serves. The food was really good however, I felt a little rushed by the waitress/bartender. I would still probably go back and hopefully the being rushed was just a one time thing.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

7 of us had dinner on a Sunday and each ordered something different - great variety of food. Took a while to have it served and some entrees were cold.

Reviewed 4 October 2011

If you like awful service, and I mean have to get up and go to the bar yourself to get a refill on a drink awful service, then this is the place for you. Even if you do that, you'll still have to wait another 5-10 minutes for the bartender to finish chatting it up, but I guess it's better than waiting 20 minuted for your server to stop talking to her friends. The food is hit and miss, but the prices for the portion size aren't very good

4  Thank STK007
Reviewed 25 July 2011

I have been going to Seven’s ever since they have opened. I love their food. Every time I have been there I loved all the food I have received. We even did our big New Years Eve Dinner at Sevens. I like to take my children there to eat lunch and dinner. Weekend nights they always have a great DJ. Now and then we have received a few not so good wait staff, but like all new business you weed those ones out. Please do not believe what Seecretshopper stated about the bar. I have never experienced the feeling that the bartenders behind the bar are tiring to turn it into a gay bar. I believe it is an old employee or a friend at a old employee. We are planning our bachelorette party in the end of August.

1  Thank tirce
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Since we live in the area, we decided to try Sevin's for a friends birthday dinner and drinks. The service we got was great! The server couldn't have been more attentive to our wants and needs. We were pleasantly suprised by the quality of food we ordered since their prices were a lot lower than the other restaurants in the area. The pizza was great, the potato skins were fantastic, and other people at the table were crazy about the bacon wrapped tater tots. While we were there, the owner was floating around the restaurant asking if everyone was doing alright. It was an overall good experience-I've actually decided to also have my birthday dinner there!! :)

3  Thank sm_shores