“Has Character, Lacks Service”

Main Street Tavern & Pizza
Ranked #30 of 43 Restaurants in Frankenmuth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This is what I would call a "townie bar" or "hole in the wall". Busy night had only bartender on, no wait staff to speak of. A very grumpy middle aged woman would sometimes get up from her seat to help out, I can only ascertain that she was the owner/manager of some sort. Regardless, she was more of the typical small tourist town bar owner than friendly frankenmuth host. As in "oh yes I will take your money because we would not exist without tourists, but Id prefer if you just sent a check as a donation instead of coming into my bar because I actually hate tourists, yes this makes no sense but that is how we do.". Im sure Ill stop in again next time I am bar hopping in the town, but certainly would not go out of my way to do so. And another note, the bathroom was offensive. Even for a man.

1  Thank shine1se

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Greatest pizza ever. It is definately a bar but worth putting up with beer smell to get the pie. Fresh ingredients. Fantastic flavor and ranch dipping sauce for crust was to die for!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

OK..it sucked. service really was the pits... food was boring zza waOK..it sucked. service really was the pits... food was boring OK..it sucked. service really was the pits... food was boring zza was med bad... zza was med bad... s med bad... OK..it sucked. service really was the pits... food was boring zza was med bad... OK..it sucked. service really was the pits... food was boring zza was med bad...

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Friendly great service with a great atmosphere, good menu selections and great pizza with plenty of toppings, great value.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

The pizza was fresh and loaded with the toppings that we love. We had 3 large pizzas. The salad was good as well.