Bavarian Inn Lodge
Fairfield Inn & Suites Frankenmuth(Frankenmuth)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$63
Travelocity
US$76
Priceline
Americas Best Value Inn(Birch Run)(Great Value!)
US$65
Priceline
Frankenmuth Motel(Frankenmuth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,857 results
All reviewsperks clubwater slidesfun centeradult poollorelei loungemini golfarcade gamescovered bridgegame roomsunder one roofputt puttfamily traditionchicken dinnermini vacationfudgefamily suitehot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Love this destination anytime of the year. The staff are friendly, professional and do everything they can to make your stay pleasant. I have stayed at the Bavarian Inn Lodge several times and enjoy it every time. The facilities are great and the food is delicious!

Room Tip: I personally enjoy the rooms that overlook the river. Nice scenery.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Jim_Engel, General Manager at Bavarian Inn Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Linda, So glad that you love our community and the Lodge. We are pleased that you enjoy the food as much as you enjoy the Lodge amenities! We will keep working hard to have good food and FUN waiting when you next return!

With Great Appreciation,

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I haven't gone on a trip with my sister since we were little. We choose to go to Frankenmuth and stay at the Bavarian Inn Lodge. Nothing is better. It's a little taste German culture. The rooms are clean, each room has pictures and a history about the family it's named after. The guest staff is friendly and helpful, the food is excellent. The fun center is a blast for the kids and parents who just want to see a big smile on the children's faces. If you are thinking of going to Frankenmuth this is the place to stay. I signed up for the Fun Perks card so I get money back for my stay. Forgot to take a couple of things for my trip and the gift shop had what I was missing. The room was priced right and my sister and I couldn't pass up the low rate to stay an extra day. It was the best time. Make the Bavarian Inn Lodge your choice on your next visit.

Room Tip: Look on the internet, there are a variety of choices for rooms and packages.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Laurie,

We are absolutely TICKLED that you chose the Lodge for your FIRST sister-get-a-way since your childhood. So glad we were able to be apart of your special memories. Glad you are enjoying the benefits of the Perks Club.

We will be here and ready to help you have FUN when your ready for another good time in Frankenmuth!

Yours in Service,

Jim Engel, C.O.O. - Serving Bavarian Inn Guests for 36 Years.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We had a great weekend, the champagne and cheese tray waiting in the room upon our arrival was a nice touch! The entire Bavarian Inn Lodge staff was extremely friendly and outgoing to make sure our stay was perfect. The onsite activities are second to none and does not warrant leaving, however any local town activity was just a short walk away. We had a blast with Frankenmuth's Gnome Hunt and we highly recommend to all .... we look forward to returning to the Bavarian Inn Lodge and Frankenmuth in the near future.

Room Tip: The view from the river view room balconies are outstanding
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Jim_Engel, General Manager at Bavarian Inn Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Ray G.,

So Glad that you had a great weekend get-a-way for your Anniversary! We are humbled that you chose the Lodge for your special weekend. So glad that you enjoyed the Gnome hunt. Many guests are having a blast exploring Frankenmuth in this interesting way!

We look forward to helping you create memories when you next arrive!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Although I live a quarter mile from the Lodge, I needed accommodations for an out of town visitor who was my guest for a party hosted by Lodge owner Judy Zehnder-Keller. The rooms at the Lodge are named after the surnames of local families. I was fortunate to reserve my family's room. The setting of room #129 was perfect...impeccably clean and well kept, with a door directly out to the pool in the indoor courtyard. Judy's party was awesome with phenomenal food, drink, and fellowship. As a lifelong local of 40 years, I'd recommend this as a "must-do" destination. Thanks for reading and thank you Judy!

Room Tip: #129 was nice.

Dear ELC,

Thank you so much for being a part of the special Birthday party that Judy hosted and for your kind words about the Pool Access room named after your family. we appreciate your review on this site and your having FUN with us at the Lodge!

Bavarian Inn Lodge

P.S. I will share the post with Judy!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We have been coming to the Bavarian Inn Lodge for 26 years and have never been disappointed. Whenever we tell our now grown children that we will be going to Frankenmuth, they invariably ask to accompany us since it means staying at least one night at the Lodge. The good food, friendly staff and well-appointed rooms have never disappointed us.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms with a balcony are a good choice. The side facing the river is always interesting and peaceful.

Dear Robert,

It is an absolute honor to have served your generations of family since we opened the Lodge in 1986. We are touched to have had this opportunity and will keep working hard to make sure you have fun for the NEXT 26 years too!

With the Greatest Appreciation from all of us at the Lodge