“Tasty”

SugarHigh Bakery
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Frankenmuth
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The cupcakes was tasty, but not the best. Store nice decorated, very clean and very nice service. I wish the cupcakes was smaler so you can try few different kinds without that "about - to - explode" filling, and then lower the price so clients will be buy more, bur overall nice experience.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

They are winners from Food Network's Cupcake Wars. I can taste why. Yummy, yummy, yummy! Was up in Frankenmuth with my dad for a mini-vacay. Saw that they were winners from Food Network and had to taste for myself. Only wish I would've bought more than one flavor.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

A definate must! Cupcakes were large & very moist. $3.50/each or $12/4. I didnt think price was bad. They're famous for "Cupcake Wars" AND its a tourist town & larger than average cupcake. Orange & chocolate were good. The Charlie Brown was the hostess clone but better but THE BEST, hands down, was the Almond Joy. The moistest most flavorful coconut cake, with chocolate frosting & almonds on top. They were ran out but the gal went in the back & got one for me. Wish I wouldve bought some on my 1st day there instead of just buying the 4 pack on my last day of trip to take home.

Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

The pumpkin pie cupcake was just amazing, and the Oreo cupcake was really great (tastes like a ho ho).

It is expensive, but hey, they're really well known now and if people like me are paying the price...

Worth it if you want a special treat!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I love cupcakes, so when we saw this shop on our stroll through the River Place Shops, we had to stop! In fact, we went there twice. The cupcakes were delicious and they had a wide variety of flavors both times we went there. The cupcakes were fresh and the icing was smooth and creamy, not gritty like what you sometimes get with bakery cupcakes. I thought it was a good value. They had a special where you could buy four cupcakes for $12 and these aren't your average sized cupcakes. You could split them and still be totally satisfied. Great little shop!

Been to SugarHigh Bakery? Share your experiences!