“Get to choose your own taffy!”

Frankenmuth Fudge Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Frankenmuth
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I really enjoyed getting to fill up my own box of taffy with whatever flavors I wanted. They offer fudge and other tasty-looking chocolate treats. The taffy isn't as chewy as I like, but it tastes great. All of the different flavors are very distinct.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

It was great fun watching the girls making the fudge. They have a good setup to view from inside or outside. The are lots of flavour selections and some testing available too.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

A normal tourist candy shop. However, they were pulling Taffy while we were there so I knew it was fresh. Not like you get at some stores where they don't make their own. I bought several boxes of taffy. It was great.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

So fun to watch them make the fudge. They answer your questions while they work and explain the processes. Free samples when the batch is complete. Sold by the 1/4 as well, nice way to get selection without gaining 10 pounds!

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We were at your establishment on August 5. We had a very nice dinner it was delicious and the waiter was exceptionally good and knowledgeable. Jason was able to answer all of our questions and get us everything we needed.