Stayed here for one night during Christmas visit with family. Map shown this hotel to be next to Marv Hetzog motel when in fact I should of checked the address, it is not within walking distance to downtown shops. This motel is located at the "y" where left takes u to downtown, and right takes u to Bronners and post office etc. Hotel is located to the right. A bit secluded but clean. Rooms have no frig or microwave, beds are real hard with flat pillows but clean non the less. Continental breakfast we did not partake, but the nice frontdesk man let us get some some nighttime coffee and use the toaster. Overall worth it. No frills sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Frankenmuth Motel is AAA approved and locally owned and operated. The Motel is one street off of Main street, just 2 blocks North of Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland. We are situated between Michigan's Own Military and Space Museum and Zeilinger Wool Company. The Motel has 53 ground floor rooms and (following State Law) we are all non-smoking. The Motel does have a outdoor smoking area. We also have a limited number of pet rooms with a small cleaning fee. Coffee is available in our office/front desk area during office hours and a cold continental breakfast is available every morning. We may not be located on Main Street but we are only about 5 blocks from most Festivals and the RiverPlace Shops. We are only 8 blocks from Bavarian Inn and Zehnder's Restaurants downtown and all of Main Street has Free Parking. Within walking Distance of Zehnder's Splash Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Frankenmuth Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frankenmuth Hotel Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Motel Michigan