This little place is great! It served up fond memories of yesteryear when you pulled your car right up to your door and stayed in a motor lodge (motel) as opposed to todays high rise (and often times high priced) hotels. This place is very well kept, the beds were actually comfortable, the room was clean, and the staff and service was also great! The ONLY negative thing that I could find was the fact that there was no swiming pool at this motel.
The motel itself, sits just a couple of blocks behind all of the downtown shops and you can walk to many of them if you desire. We would stay here again without a doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Frankenmuth Motel is AAA approved and locally owned and operated. The Motel is one street off of Main street, just 2 blocks North of Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland. We are situated between Michigan's Own Military and Space Museum and Zeilinger Wool Company. The Motel has 53 ground floor rooms and (following State Law) we are all non-smoking. The Motel does have a outdoor smoking area. We also have a limited number of pet rooms with a small cleaning fee. Coffee is available in our office/front desk area during office hours and a cold continental breakfast is available every morning. We may not be located on Main Street but we are only about 5 blocks from most Festivals and the RiverPlace Shops. We are only 8 blocks from Bavarian Inn and Zehnder's Restaurants downtown and all of Main Street has Free Parking. Within walking Distance of Zehnder's Splash Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Frankenmuth Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frankenmuth Hotel Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Motel Michigan