Zehnder's Slash Village was a blast. We used to go to Bavarian Village but not that my kids are older this is perfect. It has two waters lodes that go outside the building and come back in, a splash zone with some shorter slides, a pool with a climbing area and a section for pool basketball. There is a hot tub too. There is also the original pool with a small waterfall. That is a quiet option for adults. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. When you enter there is a large closet space with plenty of hangers for a family. there is a mini bar area with granite counters, mini fridge (empty for you to use), microwave and two stools. It makes for easy snack and dinner eating. Beds have plush comforters. Bathroom is spacious and roomy for bathing kids. Toiletries are nice and they also have a specialty kids shampoo and a laundry line for hanging bathing suits. They offer early and late swimming so you can so you can use the pools before and after check in. They have plenty of towels for swimming. There is a nice food/ snack counter so you can eat at the pool, they even have margaritas! We opted for a package that included the breakfast buffet: omelette station, fresh waffles, their bakery donuts, fresh fruits, and a variety or meats, eggs, breads, gravy, drinks, more choices than you can even begin to eat. Our package also included a sit down chicken dinner at Zehnders downtown that included guaranteed reservations with at least an hour notice. They have a little gift shop for anything you forget from bathing suits, swim diapers to goggles and more. The firs time went went in the fall on. Thursday night and it was quiet. Our last vist, during winter break was really rowdy. Kids were in the hallways running, bouncing basket balls, sword fighting, karate and such until 11 pm. It was no considerate of those families with babies or who go to bed early. They need to monitor the hallways better. Kids can get rowdy and loud at the pool and game room but hallways should be quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zehnder's Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark offers 178 deluxe accommodations including 74 family suites. Enjoy over 50,000 sq. Ft. Of aquatic fun with our six-story family raft ride and super loop body slide; zero-entry activity pool with water geysers, water basketball and volleyball, Action River, Splash Landing play area, Dumping Bucket, Giggling Gorge and Perilous Plunge 4 story tube slides, relax in the Whimsical Whirl Hot Tub or just float along the Crooked Brook Creek Lazy River. For the landlubber have fun at our arcade or lunch at Elf hollow cafe or the Mushroom Grille. A towering 26-foot tree is a prominent feature in the hotel lobby with a large gas fireplace built into the trunk. Zehnder's Splash Village includes elves and fairies as part of the waterpark and hotel's overall theme. Complimentary shuttle service is available to Zehnder's Restaurant and The Fortress Golf Course. Come and join the fun today at one of Michigans top family destinations and Frankenmuth's largest and only indoor waterpark, Zehnder's Splash Village Frankenmuth, MI. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Zehnder`s Splash Village Hotel And Waterpark
- Zehnders Splash Village Frankenmuth
- Zehnders Splash Village Hotel Waterpark
- Zehnder's Splash Village Hotel & Waterpark Frankenmuth, Michigan