“Finally a good meal”

Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bavarian Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Frankenmuth
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: American, German
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Description: 1,200-seat German-themed dining rooms offer a variety of meals - from Frankenmuth-style chicken to Wiener Schnitzel and other German specialties, vegetarian and Gluten Free menus. Catering available. Lower level Castle Shops include Jester's Cafe offering meals to go and 8 other Specialty Shops.
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We have not liked their food here the last 2 times we've gone. So after a 2 year absence, we tried it again. The chicken dinner family style was really good. The chicken was moist, and service was good.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,433)

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Kids ...and adults... all love to dine here. Check out their POTATO PUFFS!!! No one else has anything like them! They are sooooo delicious!!! All of their food is very good (except maybe the stuffing/dressing= it was soggy and bland). We eat here every year!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

My brothers, sister, and I with our family traveled to Frankenmuth for a Christmas dinner. Excellent meal, great atmosphere, and good service. Santa was even there for all children; young and old alike. Will go again!!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

When we first entered the basement restaurant, the staff were rude and ignored us while we waited to give our names. They just didn't want to talk to us and I had to repeat myself 4 times before someone actually looked at us and answered. Luckily, the waitresses inside the restaurant were very nice. The chicken dinner and mash was really nice.

KimberlyRamirez, Manager at Bavarian Inn Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Thank you for your review. I appreciate you talking the time to share it with us. I also appreciate you highlighting the good comments about your meal, but I am so sorry to hear about the service. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our guests with exceptional serivce, and always do what we can to make things right when we fall short of that goal. I would value the time to speak with you in person about the visit and service. Please contact me at the restaurant at your earliest convenience, Kim Ramirez Hospitality Division Manager. Thank you again, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

The atmosphere was good, the food was delicious, and the service was great. Nothing more to ask for. My husband and I had a very good time.
If you order the German style dinner, please don't order any appetizers. The dinner itself offers a variety of side dishes, more than one can eat.