“Clean, Quiet, Up To Date Hotel/Rooms. Great Staff.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Frankenmuth
Coral Springs, Florida
“Clean, Quiet, Up To Date Hotel/Rooms. Great Staff.”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is an older property, but is up to date. This hotel is not a highest Marriott's chain (Marriott), but is definitely up to Marriott's standards. Very reasonable rate, especially during off peak season. Staff do take customer satisfaction very seriously. Everyone was pleasant, efficient, very accommodating and also professional. Bed was very comfortable with nice up to date bedding. Loved the big plasma TV. Great for watching a basketball game. Super great reception. Everything was super clean. Heat/air conditioner worked fine. Shower was hot. I got a great night's sleep. I stayed at this hotel 3 times so far in a different rooms. All of the rooms were on the first floor. Never had any noise issues and got a great night's sleep. Maybe I just got lucky or maybe it's a comfort of the bed. Computer in the lobby worked great. Every time I stayed at this hotel, I was able to enjoy the hot tub. Clean & Hot. I'd say 101° - 102° I would love it at 104°, but it was plenty hot and I really enjoyed it. Breakfast area was very comfortable. I personally love Fairfield's breakfast and this one did not disappointed. Breakfast staff really did a great job. As I mentioned, this is not a "Marriott". This is a "Fairfield by Marriott". That's why it is about $70-$120 a night, depending on the season and not $250-$400. There is always a room for improvements and I am sure management knows it. Based on my 3 stays at this Fairfield Inn, I will definitely be back and looking forward to it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 135catherineg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Michigan
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We have stayed here a few times and never had any issues. It is a great value. Decent rooms, GREAT breakfast, good location and great staff. Some of their chairs could be updated in the breakfast room but I consider that minor in my overall evaluation.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn Frankenmuth the weekend of April 11th & 12th, 2014. The rooms were OK...just your basic room.

The Good:
Great location--within walking distance to everything!
Staff--friendly

The Not So Good:
Frig: is not provided (for some reason I thought there would be one in the room)
Pool / Hot Tub--we checked out the hot tub the first night and didn't want to set foot in it. Didn't look very clean.

I booked this room using my AAA membership. I think if I was going to spend another weekend in Frankenmuth I would try one of the other hotels in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MichiganGal66
FFIFMUTH, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Frankenmuth, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Michigangal66, thank you very much for taking some time to provide us with feedback. We greatly appreicate you staying with us while you were in Frankenmuth. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our friednly service and location. I am greatly sorry the cleanliness of the spa was not up to your standard. Please know that we will do everything we can to ensure that this is corrected so it will not happen again. If there is anything else we can do to assist you please do not hesitate to call the hotel. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time your in Frankenmuth.
Lansing, MI
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed at this Fairfield Inn back in February. We were in town for a local gymnastics meet and decided to stay for the whole weekend. We were very pleased with our stay. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and well appointed.

The kids loved the pool area. They swam several times over the entire weekend. The staff was wonderul and very helpful. The breakfast was standard for a Fairfield, no complaints there.

The location to downtown was perfect. We were able to walk to most everything even in February!

Needless to say, we are already planning our return visit!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Troy, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We've stayed here twice now while visiting Frankenmuth and the service has been excellent. The front desk is always very prompt and helpful. The breakfast is fantastic. We don't even look into staying anywhere else. The location is perfect... it's further down the main street, but we like to walk from the hotel back to all the shops, grab some food, and then head on back. It makes for the perfect day of shopping, food, and some exercise!

Room Tip: Choose a 2nd floor or 3rd floor room away from the pool to avoid kiddos. Our favorite room by far is...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Cheektowaga, New York
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Lots of parking space and easy to find. In town right in the heart of the action. Bronners was about a mile away. Room was clean and very spacious with updated decor. My only complaint was the elevator felt a little rickety. Received a really good deal on the room.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This hotel is consistently nice, clean, and friendly staff. The hotel is simple with a nice smaller pool, night breakfast/breakfast area, plenty of parking, and secure building. The rooms are mostly clean, overall updated, more modern appeal, COMFORTABLE beds, and nice amenities. The staff has always consistently been friendly. My wife and I visit Frankenmuth 4-5 times a year for quick vacations and we usually stay here. Again it is a nice easy walk to town (yes chicken dinner) and relaxing environment. Would recommend for the price, location, and comfort.

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms would be quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
FFIFMUTH, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Frankenmuth, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
I would personally like to thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out our survey! I am always happy to hear of returning guests and that they always have a pleasant stay with us when they come to enjoy the little town of Frankenmuth. We do look forward to seeing you soon!

Thank you and have a great day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankenmuth
Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Frankenmuth
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Frankenmuth
The Marv Herzog Hotel
The Marv Herzog Hotel
#4 of 8 in Frankenmuth
Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Birch Run

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Frankenmuth? Share your experiences!