“people who care” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fremont
New Port Richey, Florida
“people who care”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

i live in florida and i got one of those early morning calls your folks house burnt down. long story short my folks stayed in this hotel { my parents say its wonderful } the staff took care of them for a couple of month and attended to their needs. i just recieved a letter from my parents telling about their new home ect but tears started to well up when i read that the staff paid all my parents long distance phone calls ect my parents are not rich some would even say poor but my dad pastors a small church and does not take any pay for it. the staff at this place demo-strated love in action to my parents and i wanted to say thank you.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Ted F
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Ted, it was not only our pleasure to have you as a guest, but the entire staff was pleased to provide a temporary home for your parents after their unfortunate experience. They are such wonderful people which made it easy to help them in such a small way. Your mother just loves our coffee and we informed her that she is always welcome to stop by for another cup which also gives us a chance to see them again. May they be richly blessed in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Bailey, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Recently my friends and I stayed in the Brook Trout State Room and we were BEYOND pleased with the service we recieved and the facility in general. The room was spotless, the concierge was so kind and accommodating, and the breakfast was perfect! My husband stayed at the bed and breakfast that is owned by the couple that now own the Harrington Inn about 2 years ago and I knew that I could count on the hotel being as great as their home was. I would most certainly recommend this hotel to anyone passing through!

Room Tip: The Brook Trout State room was great. There was a comfortable separate room that held the jacuzzi, t...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jill Z
Thank you, Jill, for taking the time to tell others of your experience at the Harrington Inn and for choosing to stay with us for a "Girls Night Out." In addition, I want to thank you for mentioning our staff and the care they take to provide guests with a clean, comfortable and welcoming stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
East Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

The Harrington Inn is a great place to stay if you are in the Fremont area. Very nice rooms and a friendly, helpful staff. I enjoyed my large room with its whirlpool tub and comfy bed and pillows. I appreciated the coffee in the lobby and the restaurant recommendations. The Moondance Cafe is a great place to eat along with the Koffee Kup downtown. So nice to promote locally grown businesses over chains! Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Rooms with whirlpools are great after a long day of training!
1 Thank Melissamarie218
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you Melissa for submitting a review of your stay at the Harrington Inn hotel in Fremont. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the nearby Moon Dance and Kuffee Kuppe restaurants. Thank you for mentioning the comfort of your room and my friendly, helpful staff. It will be our pleasure to provide lodging for you when your travels bring you again to this area.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband and I had our first visit in the Fremont area on business this week. After reading the reviews we decided to stay at The Harrington Inn. We had a warm welcome the minute we walked in the door. The girls at the desk offered excellent service and the Owner Lou was very informative and welcoming.
The cookies and coffee were good in the afternoon, popcorn in the evening and a nice little breakfast before we headed to work in the morning. Very clean and comfortable rooms. We will make this our first choice every time we travel to the area. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: All Rooms would be good at this location. Nice layout.
1 Thank Nsummer10
Thank you for checking us out on TripAdvisor and for deciding to stay at the Harrington Inn hotel for your first visit to this area. It is always my pleasure to have the chance to meet new guests and to renew my acquaintance with returning guests. As with many other reviewers, I am pleased that you mentioned the work of my wonderful staff. I will certainly share your comments with them. As a guest, you are always our focus and your comments are very appreciated. Hopefully, your travels will again bring you to this area and we will have a chance to provide you with the same service.
Hudson, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

everything was excellent: breakfast, clean rooms, soft linens, location. great place for a great stay. leaves were changing which added to the charm. would definitely recommend and would like to come back for a longer stay sometime. what more can I say. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of the Harrington Inn regarding your recent stay. The entire staff is pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you are looking forward to coming back in the future. My staff is very diligent in providing a clean and comfortable stay for all of our guests and I appreciate the fact that you gave them credit for their wonderful work. We do look forward to seeing you again.
Rochester, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

I have stayed here many times for work and highly recommend for the area. Service is excellent and allows a nice location so I do not have to commmute from Grand Rapids and avoid the traffic. The breakfast included is a quick on-the-go type breakfast. If you are looking for a bigger breakfast, I would recommend the Moondance Cafe down the street.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Harrington Inn hotel. We are pleased that you received "excellent service" and that you "highly recommend" our hotel. Thank you for being a regular guest. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Being a relatively small community, we have several nice nearby restaurants and agree with your comments regarding the Moon Dance restaurant.
Lawrenceburg, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Oh, my goodness -- what a wonderful place to stay -- thanks for all the wonderful cookies, the morning coffee, the in room ref., the wonderful personnel. Lou is one smart businessman...always stops by and greets guests -- just a fabulous place to stay in Fremont -- Highly recommend. clean rooms, great people, good "COOKIES" and did I mention the wonderful coffee? We stayed last year and we'll probably stay again next year ..... God bless the people at Harrington Inn....

Room Tip: All rooms were great -- just let them know what type bed you want and they will do rest....
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Thank you for your nice review and comments about the Harrington Inn hotel. It is my pleasure to speak with many of our guests and I appreciated the credit that you gave me. However, I am just the lightweight; It my dedicated staff to whom most of the heavy lifting and credit is due. I will be certain to let them know of your comments. I look forward to seeing you again in the future and trust my staff will be just as diligent.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Comfort Inn Whitehall
#3 of 5 in Whitehall
Hampton Inn Muskegon
Hampton Inn Muskegon
#2 of 12 in Muskegon

Been to The Harrington Inn? Share your experiences!