“My Fav Italian Restaurant Ever!”

Villa Amantea Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Garden City
Cuisines: Italian
Description: When you're in the mood for good times, pleasant dining, and great cuisine, Villa Amantea Restaurant in Garden City, Michigan can't be beat. We offer a pleasant, inviting atmosphere that is perfect for casual dining with families and friends. Our menu features an extensive array of classic Italian selections, with something sure to please every member of your group.
Reviewed 23 June 2009

I grew up in the area, and this used to be a place that my friends and I frequented in HS. I graduated 6 years ago and moved down south, but whenever I come back to visit friends and family, this is a must have on my trip! The food is great, and the service is wonderful!